Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by morrcarr67 View Post
    Well, we've been in business for 12 years and the owners have been in the industry for 25 years.

Our slogan is "Providing superior performance with quality value products". We feel we do that with all of our products. We even stand behind them with a Lifetime Warranty.

Learning the laws is a must. I'm sure which ever distributor that picks up the product line will help us with that.

Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk
    Aim Sports Inc?
    Pretty sure their stuff is already at marstar.
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty — and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies. - H.L. Mencken

Yup. Marstar is one of my customers but hasn't bought anything in a while. I'm going to call them tomorrow to see if they are going to be able to come to SHOT to see if we can get something going again.

The companies that I'm currently working on are distributors that only sell to Canadian retailers. That way you'll be able to walk into your favorite gun store and buy our products.

Quote Originally Posted by FALover View Post
    We bowed to a bunch of Francophones and now all of Canada is forced to keep throwing obscene amounts of cash at the worthless lot to keep them placated.
    Don't confuse Francophones with Québecois separatists.

4. The Following User Liked This Post By awndray

Doug_M (01-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by awndray View Post
    Exactly. I know many Francophones from Quebec who are Canadian through and through.
    Fight Bill C-71 by visiting http://oneclearvoice.ca now with new printable/editable versions
    An Open Letter to Canadian Gun Owners

Yup. Marstar is one of my customers but hasn't bought anything in a while. I'm going to call them tomorrow to see if they are going to be able to come to SHOT to see if we can get something going again.

The companies that I'm currently working on are distributors that only sell to Canadian retailers. That way you'll be able to walk into your favorite gun store and buy our products.

They aren't a sponsor here so i can say this freely. Marstar is shit and no body likes them. Find a better customer.

They've screwed the firearms community over a bunch with different issues over the years. Not fulfilling orders, selling items not as described, selling old so "surplus" garand recievers that were fubar. I'm sure others will chime in.

Quote Originally Posted by tdod101 View Post
    They aren't a sponsor here so i can say this freely. Marstar is shit and no body likes them. Find a better customer.

They've screwed the firearms community over a bunch with different issues over the years. Not fulfilling orders, selling items not as described, selling old so "surplus" garand recievers that were fubar. I'm sure others will chime in.
    Well that's interesting.

I'm working with 3 Canadian distributors. I have appointments with two of them at SHOT Show. If one of them pick up the line you should start to see our products at your favorite LGS by this summer.

Well that's interesting.

I'm working with 3 Canadian distributors. I have appointments with two of them at SHOT Show. If one of them pick up the line you should start to see our products at your favorite LGS by this summer.

Are you signed up on the other forum? (Cgn)? Do a search about marstar. You'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by tdod101 View Post
    Are you signed up on the other forum? (Cgn)? Do a search about marstar. You'll see.
    No I'm not. Too be honest I found this forum a few years ago and the members here were real helpful so I didn't look any further.

moved close to the lake.Some call it Gilford.
    Quote Originally Posted by awndray View Post
    I stand corrected, you are 100% correct.
    cookin' up a batch of fun (and pasta)

Can I Hear A Ramen!!!

No I'm not. Too be honest I found this forum a few years ago and the members here were real helpful so I didn't look any further.

Well either way. Avoid them at all costs.

12. The Following User Liked This Post By tdod101

morrcarr67 (01-11-2019)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast