Phoenix, AZ Rental Range Recommendations?

Hi All,

Looks like I might end up in Phoenix, Arizona for a few days this year. Anyone know of a good rental range to patron? Given it's Arizona, I'm hoping to shoot fun things like FA or Suppressors. Long range would also be cool, but that's probably expensive and decently far out of town.

Thanks.
    Remember High River!

Scottsdale gun club.
    Member- NRA NFA CSSA CSC

Quote Originally Posted by Reeferman View Post
    Scottsdale gun club.
    Looks decent. Full auto looks pricey, but that's full auto for you. Is the list of firearms accurate/do they have stuff not on the website?

The other place I saw was Ted's Shooting Range, but I wasn't terribly impressed by the site or goolge's pictures of TSR. (Although they have a maxim 9 available, which I'd love to try.)
    Remember High River!

It’s been a few years since I’ve been there but that looks like what they had then. Yes it’s a little pricey but it is what it is. Looks like a little more than when I was there but I spent $500.00 on the Thompson, M16 and the grease gun.
    Had a smile for a week.
    There is a outdoor range that they told me about but I didn’t have the time or the money to go.
    It was a nice range and you have to got though a Mickey Mouse training session.
    Member- NRA NFA CSSA CSC

Quote Originally Posted by Reeferman View Post
    It’s been a few years since I’ve been there but that looks like what they had then. Yes it’s a little pricey but it is what it is. Looks like a little more than when I was there but I spent $500.00 on the Thompson, M16 and the grease gun.
    Had a smile for a week.
    There is a outdoor range that they told me about but I didn’t have the time or the money to go.
    It was a nice range and you have to got though a Mickey Mouse training session.
    Yeah, I've found with American ranges just run as if you're on a Canadian range you're good to go.

I'm eyeing the SCAR-H cause 308 prohib, MP5K cause die hard and prohib (good stepping stone to 308 FA) 5.7 cause always wanted to shoot one and then probably something small pistol cause prohib.
    Remember High River!