Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by shootemup604 View Post
    You don't have them there? Around here in my part of BC they are under every rock in every body of freshwater
    Anywhere close to Okanagan?

Sent from my E6560T using Tapatalk

I've wanted to do something like this in my neck of the woods for a few years now. However, they are not very common, at least as far as I've seen: it would take days to collect enough for one person to eat; never mind trying something as pictured above. Then of course, there are the Ontario regs that forbid the overland transport of crayfish (unless already dead, and then they are just food items or fertilizer)
    Magua took the hatchet to colour with blood...It is still bright.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckbuster View Post
    I've wanted to do something like this in my neck of the woods for a few years now. However, they are not very common, at least as far as I've seen: it would take days to collect enough for one person to eat; never mind trying something as pictured above. Then of course, there are the Ontario regs that forbid the overland transport of crayfish (unless already dead, and then they are just food items or fertilizer)
    Dead before boiling is just fertilizer .... If they ain’t curled up they where dead before the boil and you chuck it ....

Quote Originally Posted by chuckbuster View Post
    Probably because there are self cloning ones in the aquarium world, That dumb asses have set into the wild, or flushed before death.
    When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua13 View Post

I have seen them in the kettle river. We used to use ohlicans , And a fishing rod. Then we used a trap. That was before you needed a fishing license. Now the limit is 25. Sardines , And shrimp also work.

It doesn't matter whether the gun they have is illegal or not they don't care about laws in the first place. You could make every gun illegal and you would still have these guys armed to the teeth it's not laws against guns we need laws against criminals !

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua13 View Post

Most lakes with good flow in the south west of the province have them. I look for rocky areas near the outflows and generally have good luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12