Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    Honestly if you do not understand, or have the mechanical ability. Take it to someone that does. If you took it apart 8 times, clearly something you are not grasping, or noticing. But have you tried it without the mainspring in to see if the hammer moves freely? Do you got the adjustment screws backed off on the trigger?
    To be honest, I was really good with LEGOs. So I thought this would be like... LEGOs for big boys. I'm going to give it one more shot over the weekend. If it doesn't work, off to the gunsmiths I go.

Thanks for the suggestion on the adjustment screw. Now that I think about it, that might be the case - will update over the weekend!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Enfield View Post
    A friend who is big into S&W firearms said LEAVE IT ALONE, its a cheap gun and no reason to mess with it!!!!!
    rip. already made the purchases :'( but thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kasoze View Post
    To be honest, I was really good with LEGOs. So I thought this would be like... LEGOs for big boys. I'm going to give it one more shot over the weekend. If it doesn't work, off to the gunsmiths I go.

Thanks for the suggestion on the adjustment screw. Now that I think about it, that might be the case - will update over the weekend!!
    Far from Legos. I've used TK parts alot. Have you tried putting it back to stock? And does it work then?.
    When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

IT HAS BEEN RESOLVED>

I made the trigger adjustment screw too far back. I rubbed a bit of the green plastic off and now it works flawlessly.

Thank you ALL!

Great news!
    "Mr. Speaker, we really could replace Justin Trudeau with a cardboard cutout, and his peanut gallery wouldn't know the difference"

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Enfield View Post
    A friend who is big into S&W firearms said LEAVE IT ALONE, its a cheap gun and no reason to mess with it!!!!!
    I don't agree with that. S&W made it intentionally easy to service and replace parts, as they know that aftermarket part availability is the only way to topple Ruger Mark 'X's from top spot in the rimfire handgun world.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12