Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I just rent the chainsaw I need. If I have a baby tree I try to get away with a friend's "pull-an" (poulan) or my 20v Mastercraft sawzall. If it's a serious piece of timber, I go rent the saw I really need. My lumber is basically firepit wood only, although I am growing an interest in my own personal mill... I can barely justify the $1400 tamper I have in my garage, let alone a saw I use once or twice a year.

If I need a chainsaw I know where one is.

I started to prune the branches that close line me, while mowing. But 2 batteries did my property.

I wonder if it's too late to prune my apple tree?
    When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    If I need a chainsaw I know where one is.

I started to prune the branches that close line me, while mowing. But 2 batteries did my property.

I wonder if it's too late to prune my apple tree?

2 years ago I got tons of apples from my tree, last year I pruned the sappers at about this time of year and I got 0 apples. Not even one flower in the spring.
    Some sites I looked on say you can prune in the spring and summer if you must, but it didn’t seem to work for me.
    YMMV
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Swingerguy View Post
    2 years ago I got tons of apples from my tree, last year I pruned the sappers at about this time of year and I got 0 apples. Not even one flower in the spring.
    Some sites I looked on say you can prune in the spring and summer if you must, but it didn’t seem to work for me.
    YMMV
    Well my apple tree is just out of control and tall. But I didn't get any apples last year. Due to frost.

Here’s hoping we both have a great and plentiful apple harvest this year. I’m all out of jam.
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Swingerguy View Post
    Here’s hoping we both have a great and plentiful apple harvest this year. I’m all out of jam.
    Yeah I want some Apple pies. The apples that I did harvest were excellent.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123