Sanctioned, recognized,endorsed by anybody?

So has anybody sanctioned or endorsed you guys yet?

Like the concept. Assorted firearms as a recognized intramural sport between universities would be awesome (over time).

I see some CSSA members involved, but any official endorsements?

And how about financials monitoring? Given the NFAs suspicious track record and a student unions recent foibles, curiosity ensues.

You can check out www.cusf.ca/partners for the list of associations that have endorsed us.

We hope to go beyond intramural and into varsity sport when our league grows large enough

If you mean official endorsement as in organizations having press releases about us ect. then no. However, more importantly, we have a working relationship with national bodies such as the Dominion of Canada Rifle Association, Shooting Federation of Canada and Canadian Trapshooting Association, as well as various provincial level associations.

The biggest difference with CUSF is that we are working to become a Registered Canadian Amateur Athletic Association, which has rigorous CRA regulations associated with becoming a charity. For our sponsors and donors we do release budgets and give an annual financial report.
    Learn. Compete. Educate.
    Canadian University Shooting Federation

Check us out at cusf.ca, and shoot us a message if you are interested in getting involved!

3. The Following User Liked This Post By CUSF

lone-wolf (01-30-2019)

Well, that’s more reassuring. Your website makes it look more like just co-operating links to each other. A formal, expensive press release wouldn’t be necessary, but a named statement by them next to the link or association logo would go a long ways for initial credibility.

And because of others operating in your spheres, I’m among those cautious about my $ when this sort of thing pops up.

First blush looks good though! Keep on chugging!