Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug_M View Post
    So you weren't around for the Airbus scandal?
    I mean, on the banana republic scale that's lower. Bribery is definitely better than criminal obstruction of justice. The top of the scale is probably eating your political opponents, but this country isn't ready for an Idi Amin. Maybe when they were writing the BNA act they should have left out the "good government" part.

2. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Grimlock

awndray (02-11-2019), chuckbuster (02-11-2019), Doug_M (02-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post
    I mean, on the banana republic scale that's lower. Bribery is definitely better than criminal obstruction of justice. The top of the scale is probably eating your political opponents, but this country isn't ready for an Idi Amin. Maybe when they were writing the BNA act they should have left out the "good government" part.
    The site needs an upgrade, the "like" button just isn't enough. Need an lol button of some sort too! That's gold ^ lol
    Dictionary of the future:
    Global Warming was a popular computer simulation game,
    where the only way to win was not to play.

4. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By Doug_M

awndray (02-11-2019), chuckbuster (02-11-2019), Rory McCanuck (02-11-2019), Suputin (02-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post
    There has to be some kind of epic irony in a lieberal govt coming up with the "good govt" moniker.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345