Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam X View Post
    Storage of guns at the Range? Then why bother to buy any restricted firearms, just rent them at the range. Same thing.

I hope everyone will join me and not comply with this nonsense.
    I've already made my decision in regards to central storage.

2. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By tdod101

Coke (02-10-2019), TheMerlin (02-08-2019)

Reading threads like this here and elsewhere one could almost leave with the impression that the only way the CPC could lose is if too many conservatives vote for PPC. I hope I never find out but I'd be very interested to see what the narrative morphs into if the Liberals win another majority by a margin that renders any PPC votes virtually irrelevant.

Personally, I'm far more concerned about Liberals manufacturing votes than I am by vote splitting.

4. The Following User Liked This Post By IJ22

TJSpeller (02-10-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by IJ22 View Post
    Personally, I'm far more concerned about Liberals manufacturing votes than I am by vote splitting.
    I feel the same. The bills that the Libs have put through, and all the refugees being brought in and put on voting lists, will make more of a difference than the PPC will...

I really hope that all these scandals gain momentum and sink the f&%kers, specifically Vice-Adm Norman, the SNC scandal with the Justice Minister, and the "Veterans are asking for more than we can give" bullcrap...
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons; For you are crunchy. And good with Mustard!

"A new broom sweeps clean, but only a battle-trowel can hide the bodies" - Foxer describing Blacksmithden

CCFR, CSSA & NRA Member...
    Frontenac Rifle & Pistol Club

6. The Following User Liked This Post By Coke

manic29 (02-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Coke View Post
    I feel the same. The bills that the Libs have put through, and all the refugees being brought in and put on voting lists, will make more of a difference than the PPC will...

I really hope that all these scandals gain momentum and sink the f&%kers, specifically Vice-Adm Norman, the SNC scandal with the Justice Minister, and the "Veterans are asking for more than we can give" bullcrap...
    Anyone who votes liberal in my personal circle is dead to me and a traitor to this country.

8. The Following 6 Users Like This Post By tdod101

Adam X (02-11-2019), AddOnArmor (02-11-2019), awndray (02-10-2019), IJ22 (02-11-2019), manic29 (02-11-2019), shortandlong (02-10-2019)

I feel people who vote LIEberal have a mental illness, some more than other but all are nuts.

10. The Following 5 Users Like This Post By Lee Enfield

Adam X (02-11-2019), AddOnArmor (02-11-2019), manic29 (02-11-2019), ruger#1 (02-10-2019), tdod101 (02-11-2019)

Especially when the Liberal is Drunk and Stoned out of his mind.

12. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Adam X

AddOnArmor (02-11-2019), Scotlas (02-11-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam X View Post
    Especially when the Liberal is Drunk and Stoned out of his mind.

I saw that on Rebel Media last week, with commentary counting each wobble as it occured.
    Wobble 1, wobble 2, wobble 3, wobble 4.

He's like a weeble. Weebles wobble but they don't fall down.

14. The Following User Liked This Post By RangeBob

AddOnArmor (02-11-2019)

Avaialable now! Justin's summer cottage playset. (Taxpayer funded Heli-Pad sold separately plus tax)

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tdod101 View Post
    Anyone who votes liberal in my personal circle is dead to me and a traitor to this country.
    Anyone who has EVER voted liberal, whether they regret it or not, is a traitor. It takes a spineless coward to make a spineless coward's decision.

Quote Originally Posted by AddOnArmor View Post
    Anyone who has EVER voted liberal, whether they regret it or not, is a traitor. It takes a spineless coward to make a spineless coward's decision.
    So you weren't around for the Airbus scandal?
    Fight Bill C-71 by visiting http://oneclearvoice.ca now with new printable/editable versions
    An Open Letter to Canadian Gun Owners

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast