Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks everyone – nice to see a few Manitobans here! R&R Rancher, I've been to Winnipeg Trap & Skeet only as a spectator – nice facility but on the wrong side of Winnipeg for me.

Hi there from east of the 'Peg'!

When the weather warms up plan on a trip there. The club generally has a program where a first time shooter gets his or her first round of trap and Skeet paid for by the club. I'm fairly decent at getting a newcomer hitting targets fairly quickly
    In spite of all of man's grandiose achievements, he owes his continued existence to six inches of topsoil and the fact that it rains.

4. The Following User Liked This Post By R&R Rancher

Mark-II (02-12-2019)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by R&R Rancher View Post
    When the weather warms up plan on a trip there. The club generally has a program where a first time shooter gets his or her first round of trap and Skeet paid for by the club. I'm fairly decent at getting a newcomer hitting targets fairly quickly
    Spoken like a true east sider. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by R&R Rancher View Post
    Fantastic. Thanks for the tip. I'll look you up in the spring, I'm pretty sure I could use the help.

Welcome to the GOC. Shooting is the best.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12