Town Hall on gun violence in Toronto with Bill Blair on 2019 02 16. Yonge/Sheppard area. - Liberal MP Ali Ehsassi Twitter page

Ali Ehsassi
    @AliEhsassi

SAVE THE DATE: Join @marcomendicino, @LevittMichael and I, as well as special guest @BillBlair
    to talk about the Federal Government's response to the rise in gun violence in the City of Toronto.

3:26 PM · Jan 31, 2019 · Twitter Web Client

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post

Ali Ehsassi
    @AliEhsassi

SAVE THE DATE: Join @marcomendicino, @LevittMichael and I, as well as special guest @BillBlair
    to talk about the Federal Government's response to the rise in gun violence in the City of Toronto.

3:26 PM · Jan 31, 2019 · Twitter Web Client
    Is this really still going on?

It's spreading on FB and on the other forum.

Go-Go-Go Toronto Gunnies !
    CCFR CSSA BCWF

Town hall on gun crime held in Toronto - Global News [Video 2:06] - 2019 02 16

https://globalnews.ca/video/4969799/...eld-in-toronto

VIDEO HERE THAT CANNOT BE EMBEDDED. SEE ARTICLE LINK ABOVE.

Town hall on gun crime held in Toronto

While the federal government continues to research a possible ban on handguns and assault weapons, the minister in charge of the study held a town hall meeting to discuss the issue in a Willowdale church.

Global news sucks even more than it used to. It's amazing the number of biased garbage articles that come out now that Libs are dangling the subsidy bonus carrot.

^^^"...that's not news, but that too is reality." [Peter Trueman's tag line as Global TV's first news anchor]

(wiki)
    Trueman was executive producer of CBC's flagship newscast The National during the FLQ Crisis in 1970. In his memoirs, he recalled being ordered to censor the CBC's coverage of the crisis: "We were to avoid commentary and speculation of all kinds. We were not to use man-on-the-street interviews or shoot film of any public demonstration. We were to air no panel discussions on the October Crisis and were to avoid reporting speculation, particularly speculation about what the government was doing."[1] Trueman also reprimanded reporter Tim Ralfe for his memorable confrontation with Pierre Trudeau on the steps of parliament in which Ralfe debated the Prime Minister asking how far he was willing to go which prompted Trudeau's famous "Just watch me" line.[2] Trueman later apologised for not challenging the CBC's censorship and for reprimanding the reporter saying "I should have given Ralfe a medal."
    "If we had a vote tomorrow I would vote, once again, to keep the Registry..." - Justin Trudeau
    "... if Canadians are to trust their government, their government needs to trust Canadians." - Justin Trudeau

Michael Levitt, MP @LevittMichael

Yesterday at our Town Hall on Gun Violence w/
    @BillBlair
    , we heard loud & clear concerns around the rise of gun crime in
    #Toronto. I want to thank the family of Reese Fallon and others impacted by the Danforth shooting for sharing their stories. We will not forget! #yorkcentre

Ali Ehsassi and 2 others
    Retweeted

Ali Ehsassi@AliEhsassi Feb 16
    Thanks to everyone who came out to our Town Hall earlier for an open and frank discussion about our government’s response to gun violence in the city.

Marco Mendicino and 2 others

Sorry for my opinionion but it’s time that these corrupt fuqs be called out every time the they show thier faces in public ..... they are all traitors imho

9. The Following User Liked This Post By shortandlong

SwissArmyMan (02-17-2019)