Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We don’t allow PayPal members to buy or sell any kind of firearm, whether it’s in working order or not. The same goes for certain firearm parts and ammunition.

For example, using PayPal, you can’t buy or sell:

-Any firearm, including rifles, shotguns, and handguns, whether they’re for sport and recreation, collectibles, or curio or relic firearms.

-Firearm parts, including but not limited to receivers and frames, silencers, and kits designed to modify guns so that they fire automatically. High capacity magazines, multi-burst trigger activators, and camouflaging firearm containers are other items in this category.

-Ammunition, including propellants like gunpowder or blank ammunition; ammunition or cartridge cases; and primers, bullets, or propellant powder designed for any firearm.

Have a look at Dollarama for silicone 2 side tape. I've found it to be sold out quite often but it's good stuff. I've hung power bars and a (rack mount) network switch under a desk at work with the stuff and it's solid.

Best part is if you stretch it, it comes off in one piece, unlike the foam stuff that can tear and bond to the surface.

Clear stuff with red backing in the hardware section.
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

3. The Following User Liked This Post By Mark-II

kennymo (03-06-2019)

^^ Might have to add that to my dollar store stock. I always keep a few tubes of their epoxy and the little tubes of crazy glue handy. Almost time to fill the kitchen junk drawer again. I fix a lot of broken toys these days.....
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Quote Originally Posted by kennymo View Post
    ^^ Might have to add that to my dollar store stock. I always keep a few tubes of their epoxy and the little tubes of crazy glue handy. Almost time to fill the kitchen junk drawer again. I fix a lot of broken toys these days.....

Ya, I love those single use crazy glues. No more wasting a bottle of the stuff between months of not needing it

Here's what the tape looks like

image.jpg
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

6. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Mark-II

kennymo (03-07-2019), Nick_O (03-07-2019)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12