Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Or this one -

I live among lots of sheeple and dim witted who like to think they are good Canadians for voting Lieberal

Nope, but I will by tonight. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Dictionary of the future:
    Global Warming was a popular computer simulation game,
    where the only way to win was not to play.

Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    Nice site I may post a story or two LOL

4. The Following User Liked This Post By Billythreefeathers

Doug_M (03-10-2019)

Typical CTV bias showing

re post #10
    5:18 What an interesting confluence, pointing out the weakness of Butts' arguments while something about a train wreck scrolls across the ticker...
    Murphy, the guy identified at the top as the "middle" man, is a Lieberal apologist.

re post #11
    The Liberal MP is predictably like 'nothing to see here' even as she has the law quoted to her, then is allowed to go on too long with the QP talking points.
    My first impression turned out to be a good indicator (her eyes are too far apart)
    "If we had a vote tomorrow I would vote, once again, to keep the Registry..." - Justin Trudeau
    "... if Canadians are to trust their government, their government needs to trust Canadians." - Justin Trudeau

Quote Originally Posted by LB303 View Post
    My first impression turned out to be a good indicator (her eyes are too far apart)
    GOC really needs to get a "I'm crying I'm laughing so hard" button.
    Dictionary of the future:
    Global Warming was a popular computer simulation game,
    where the only way to win was not to play.

7. The Following User Liked This Post By Doug_M

M1917 Enfield (03-10-2019)

Jacques Bougie is on the board of directors of SNC Lavalin.
    He is also on the board of directors of McCain foods which is owned partially by Bill Morneau's wife.
    He was also on the board of directors of the Trudeau foundation.

9. The Following User Liked This Post By t_glover

chrisc (03-10-2019)

Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by t_glover View Post
    Jacques Bougie is on the board of directors of SNC Lavalin.
    He is also on the board of directors of McCain foods which is owned partially by Bill Morneau's wife.
    He was also on the board of directors of the Trudeau foundation.
    well then it's all good for the DPA then,,

nothing to see,, move alone move along these arn't the liberals your looking for

11. The Following User Liked This Post By Billythreefeathers

M1917 Enfield (03-10-2019)

I heard in the radio Poilevre wrote an Oped about SNC jobs. And that he’s running it on website. Forget the name of course, but it sounds like it’s detsiled and heavily hyperlinked references.

“The company [SNC-Lavalin] has an agreement with the Caisse de dépôt, the Quebec pension fund to stay for seven years in Montreal. It has signed a 20-year lease, it has renovated its headquarters... it has contracts that must be executed here in Canada. So that is a blatant falsehood.”
    -- Conservative MP Pierre Poilievre
    Sunday March 10 2019, https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/crit...ence-1.4328946

“If I am an auto worker in Oshawa, if I am a Sears worker that watched the company leave and I don’t have my pension, if I am a steel and aluminum worker in this country -- there are many workers that this government has not stood up for, has not created public policy to protect jobs for, has not done anything for,” Ramsey said.
    -- NDP MP Tracey Ramsey, Sunday March 10 2019, https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/crit...ence-1.4328946

Repeatedly asked by host Evan Solomon what evidence the federal government has to defend its stance, or how many jobs could actually be on the line, Public Services Minister Carla Qualtrough said that she couldn’t give “a direct number." "History would tell you that when corporations are convicted, jobs are lost"
    -- Liberal Public Services Minister Carla Qualtrough, Sunday March 10 2019, https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/crit...ence-1.4328946

during questioning from Green Party Leader Elizabeth May, Gerald Butts said he could not recall a specific study being done at the government level, in terms of the actual economic or employment impact there would be to SNC-Lavalin if it was not granted a deferred prosecution agreement.
    -- Liberal Gerald Butts, Sunday March 10 2019, https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/crit...ence-1.4328946

In fact the only Liberal Minister who has had their department prepare a report about the consequences a criminal conviction may have on SNC-Lavalin, was the Ministry Of Justice at the request of Jody Wilson-Raybould.
    -- (paraphrased from) Sunday March 10 2019, https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/crit...ence-1.4328946

14. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By RangeBob

Doug_M (03-11-2019), M1917 Enfield (03-11-2019)

we have www.letherspeak.ca up and running now
    Calvin Martin, Q.C. 1933 - 2014

I would like to apologize to anyone i have not offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

16. The Following 6 Users Like This Post By Strangeday

awndray (03-11-2019), Billythreefeathers (03-11-2019), Doug_M (03-11-2019), M1917 Enfield (03-11-2019), Rory McCanuck (03-10-2019), SIR VEYOR (03-11-2019)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast