Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Who is Dan Donovan and why does he not have a national byline.
    If it weren't for lavscam.info I would never have heard of him.
    He seems to have a grip on how Ottawa works.
    "If we had a vote tomorrow I would vote, once again, to keep the Registry..." - Justin Trudeau
    "... if Canadians are to trust their government, their government needs to trust Canadians." - Justin Trudeau

Quote Originally Posted by LB303 View Post
    Who is Dan Donovan and why does he not have a national byline.
    If it weren't for lavscam.info I would never have heard of him.
    He seems to have a grip on how Ottawa works.
    His bio at Ottawa Life Magazine:

Dan Donovan is the founding Publisher of Ottawa Life Magazine, the capital’s largest and longest running (est. 1996) general interest and lifestyles magazine. His work has been featured in The Globe and Mail, Financial Post, Sun, Ottawa Citizen, Masthead Magazine and The Hill Times. He is a regular guest commentator on public policy matters on CFRA, 1310 AM and the Corus networks Charles Adler Radio Show. He is a former Vice President of Government and Public Affairs at Magna International. He served as Chief of Staff to the former federal minister of youth and labour and as Director of Publications and Communications at the National Round Table on the Environment and the Economy. He is a former Director of Environment Policy at The International Chamber of Commerce in Paris, France. Dan holds degrees from both the University of Ottawa and the Université de Strasbourg (Institut d’Etudes Politique et Economie). He is a past member of the Executive Committee and the Board of the Conference of Defence Associations Institute, former member of the Board of the National Cycling Centre and a former governor of the Canada's Sports Hall of Fame. His first book, True Grits, New Grits was published by Hemlock press in 1993.
    My guess is that he is well known in Ottawa circles but less so the further away from Ottawa you get. I'd never heard of him or Ottawa Life Magazine either.
    Dictionary of the future:
    Global Warming was a popular computer simulation game,
    where the only way to win was not to play.

Added Twitter and Facebook sharing buttons to every article. Better late than never. lol, sometimes the obvious escapes me.
    Dictionary of the future:
    Global Warming was a popular computer simulation game,
    where the only way to win was not to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug_M View Post
    His bio at Ottawa Life Magazine:

My guess is that he is well known in Ottawa circles but less so the further away from Ottawa you get. I'd never heard of him or Ottawa Life Magazine either.
    Is Ottawa Life the magazine in all the rooms of the fancy hotels?

"If we had a vote tomorrow I would vote, once again, to keep the Registry..." - Justin Trudeau
    "... if Canadians are to trust their government, their government needs to trust Canadians." - Justin Trudeau

6. The Following User Liked This Post By LB303

Rory McCanuck (03-15-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    Oh that's cute.
    About 5 minutes in,
    Liberal MP Randy Boissonnault (MP for Edmonton Centre, Alberta) says that 1,000 SNC-Lavalin jobs are in Alberta, and the reason SNC needs a DPA is because Alberta has lost 100,000 jobs recently and can't afford another 1,000 engineering jobs to be lost in Alberta.

I sure never heard that mentioned when justin told Jody that he was the member of Papineau, or when he told Jody that there was a Quebec provincial election coming up.

CIB and SNC Lavalin, Kinder Morgan Scandal explained, Thank you Jody Wilson-Raybould.
    A follow the money video. Lots of investors you've heard of.
    A fringe blog perhaps, but interesting.
    Privatizing profits, while nationalizing risk.
    Mar 4 2019
    10 minutes

Trudeau, PMO staff hire outside lawyers in case of SNC-Lavalin probe
    Trudeau, PMO staff hired outside lawyers in case RCMP probes SNC-Lavalin affair
    Move comes after Conservative Leader Andrew Scheer requested a criminal investigation into the Liberal government's efforts to help the engineering giant
    -- https://www.theglobeandmail.com/poli...mp-probes-snc/

No federal money to cover Vice-Admiral Mark Norman's big defence costs but federal money for outside lawyers for Trudeau, Katie Telford and other PMO staff for PMO outside lawyers in case RCMP probes SNC-Lavalin affair
    -- Matthew Fisher, March 15 2019, https://twitter.com/mfisheroverseas/...27093172346880

Just how much public money has Trudeau spent on private law firms for him and his minions over the favours for SNC
    -- Derrick Snowdy, March 15 2019, https://twitter.com/jdsnowdy/status/1106731341671026688

Anyone know why Butts isn’t wearing an ankle monitor yet?
    -- Derrick Snowdy, March 15 2019, https://twitter.com/jdsnowdy/status/1106685967983935488

11. The Following User Liked This Post By RangeBob

Rory McCanuck (03-15-2019)

[a different point of view than I've usually read. Historic. Liberal forgiving a bit]

Canada’s real corruption scandal: How Ottawa bungled a flawed OECD code and triggered the SNC crisis
    March 15 2019
    -- https://business.financialpost.com/n...the-snc-crisis

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast