Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Aztech Armory Review

Good day GOC,

I'm not one to post much of anything in the forums, but I thought it necessary in this instance.

I would like to thank Darius and everyone over @ Aztech Armory for the curteous and professional service that I have personally received purchasing some hard to source parts here in

the great white north. In my many years of building firearms, I have rarely come across a vendor like Aztech. The majority of sellers just want your money and after receiving payment,

stop replying to emails in a timely fashion, and in general don't give a rats @$$ that you just spent hundreds if not into the thousands of dollars purchasing products that they sell. This is

absolutely NOT the case with Aztech, I must admit I was a huge pain in the @$$ as a demanding customer. Even with me being a huge PIA Darius was extremely patient and

accommodating to all my requests replying in a timely manner ( most emails were answered in under a week, a huge feat for a small shop with only a few employees ) this is a rarity in

today's economy of small margins and high volume sales needed just to keep afloat for most businesses.

I would absolutely recommend Aztech Armory to anyone for anything you may want or need to source in Canada, I am sure that the folks @ Aztech will take good care of you and your

hard earned dollars. Aztech Armory is a refreshing change from the usual vendor, I for one will be a life long customer @ Aztech Armory.

Thanks Again for all the help Aztech!

Dallas

2. The Following User Liked This Post By manodidio

Hidyn (03-21-2019)