Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    Winnipeggers will remember The Brick vs Brick's Fine Furniture.

A trademark doesn't automatically trump prior art, or whatever the proper phrase is
    For the record, I've avoided the big Brick ever since. See, the CBC can do some good in the world, or used to- I heard about the issue via them.
    "All organizations that are not actually right-wing will over time become left-wing." --John O'Sullivan (1989)

CCFR, CSSA, NRA, and OFAH (yeah, I know)

Doug,
    I agree that under normal conditions the NFA was going to keep on living on life support, but with any luck, a CCFR counter-suit may put the final bullet to the head. If the NFA ends up bankrupt and owing money to Civil Advantage (?) or enough people jump ship, presumably they’ll cease operations at some point. If they get sued into extinction I’d love it, but I’ll accept a non-relevant NFA with less than 1000 members that can’t afford to do anything.
    Donít order from Wolverine Supplies. PM me for details.

Quote Originally Posted by Petamocto View Post
    Doug,
    I agree that under normal conditions the NFA was going to keep on living on life support, but with any luck, a CCFR counter-suit may put the final bullet to the head. If the NFA ends up bankrupt and owing money to Civil Advantage (?) or enough people jump ship, presumably they’ll cease operations at some point. If they get sued into extinction I’d love it, but I’ll accept a non-relevant NFA with less than 1000 members that can’t afford to do anything.
    In that scenario, the press still have Sheldon’s number. That kinda needs to go. Maybe Rod can get all their social media profiles as part of the settlement...

4. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By SIR VEYOR

Doug_M (04-17-2019), Hidyn (04-17-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post

If he put the org ahead of himself, he'd step down for the sake of unity and growth.
    But then he'd have to go and find a job. Possibly a real job.

I thought maybe they(NFA) had grown up but I was wrong.

I can't justify paying for two parties to fight each other with my money when the enemy of the cause is the other way.

Wendy and her douchebags must love seeing this edition of "Divided we fall."

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516