Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    270 was my wake up, 259 this morning. I haven't started exercising yet.

I rarely drink, but I get the odd urge to get drunk(that's healthy right? lol). I have ice cream in the freezer I could care less about.
    Them beer though...
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty ó and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies. - H.L. Mencken

When I diet, I calorie count combined with a bit more exercise (walking, pushups, etc). The older I get the fewer calories I need, lest I gain weight.
    I like to keep my fiber above 28g per day, and keeping the calories down and the fiber up is usually a bit of a challenge at 1700 calories per day. Metamucil and carrots and Fiber1 bars help. I subtract the walking calories from my eating calories to get my daily calories, the daily calories max is 1700 when I'm trying to lose weight. No pop, no beer, no orange juice, just coffee & tea and Neatea Zero and of course the aforementioned Schweppes club soda, and a 5oz of smoothie (fibre) per day.

Last month I found these:
    90 calories per pouch, with 28g of soluble fiber.
    https://well.ca/products/smartsweets...lk_155344.html
    https://well.ca/products/smartsweets...ch_155025.html
    My local Bulk Barn sells them as single packets. There are four flavours.
    They're ~$4 per packet though.

The Canadian woman who invented them was on Dragon's Den, and got one of the 'dragons' to invest. She wanted something very candy like, that didn't have a lot of sugar, that was made with FDA Approved stuff. The sweetness is from stevia leaf extract. You may recall a few years ago there were lots of low calorie snacks based on stevia but people got sick -- turns out it was another portion of stevia that was the problem, and FDA has approved this extract. Or so the story goes.
    Last edited by RangeBob; 04-15-2019 at 06:23 PM.

A cold cup of coffee.
    To show that men can travel to the moon and return, use the American experience.

To show that public safety isnít hurt by responsible individuals carrying to protect life, use the American experience.

The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    I've got more than enough home brewed corn whiskey set aside for a special occasion. If theres a landslide declared in tomorrow nights election, I might be drunk til Friday.
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

water.

Glenlivet Founders Reserve single malt Scotch Whisky again tonight in the hopes of Kenny's landslide win.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    There is no place in an anti's head where reason can enter. from a Napoleon saying with a tweak.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because thatís the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

Super Tall can of Molson Dry.

Don't judge me.

8. The Following User Liked This Post By firemachine69

lone-wolf (04-16-2019)

Trying to find something that goes well with NDP tears...I already know I'm going to call the concoction "De-feet"...as in de feet in yer a**.
    "It is an absolute truism that law-abiding, armed citizens pose no threat to other law-abiding citizens."

Ammo, camo and things that go "blammo".

10. The Following User Liked This Post By Camo tung

firemachine69 (04-16-2019)

Not enough...

CCFR Lifetime Member
    CSSA Lifetime Member
    NFA Lifetime Member
    NRA Endowment Member

Quote Originally Posted by Camo tung View Post
    Trying to find something that goes well with NDP tears...I already know I'm going to call the concoction "De-feet"...as in de feet in yer a**.
    Gibson’s Bold (8yo) seems to be doing the trick. If the Jets win in OT it’ll be the perfect nightcap to a 16 hour workday and commie defeat....
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast