Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    Sampling a little Equinox Blonde Ale. Brewed last weekend, kegged this weekend. Decent, but needs more time to mature. Seems all my blonde ales take longer to keg condition than my IPAs and pale ales.

I cried a little inside.

I watched a guy pour pepsi in a glass that had 18 year old Glenlivet scotch in it. $165 dollar scotch diluted with pepsi.
    I could feel the tear slide down the back of my throat. Then I chased it with some straight up 18 y o scotch.
    By the way I am not a scotch snob I can drink them all, it is just some are smoother than others. Way smoother.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    There is no place in an anti's head where reason can enter. from a Napoleon saying with a tweak.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because thatís the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

Quote Originally Posted by tigrr View Post
    I watched a guy pour pepsi in a glass that had 18 year old Glenlivet scotch in it. $165 dollar scotch diluted with pepsi.
    I could feel the tear slide down the back of my throat. Then I chased it with some straight up 18 y o scotch.
    By the way I am not a scotch snob I can drink them all, it is just some are smoother than others. Way smoother.
    Now you know how I felt when I discovered the wife had been pouring cocktails for her friends out of my Glenmorganie Port Cask....

Now those bottles are stored in the gun safe.....

** Officially named Glenmorganie Quinta Ruban 12 yo, I had to check...
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

4. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By kennymo

firemachine69 (Yesterday), tigrr (Yesterday)

Quote Originally Posted by kennymo View Post
    Now you know how I felt when I discovered the wife had been pouring cocktails for her friends out of my Glenmorganie Port Cask....

Now those bottles are stored in the gun safe.....

** Officially named Glenmorganie Quinta Ruban 12 yo, I had to check...

Try the Lasanta. IMO better than the Quinta Ruban.

I'm indulging in Stack '72 and Glenfiddich Fire & Cane right now.
    And yet, after nearly 10 years of government by Stephen Harper and his anti-choice army, you can still get an abortion in Canada. At this point, the political rightís agenda is so well hidden Sherlock Holmes couldnít find it with a Huawei P30 powered by a trillion Watsons.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718