Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    His name is Matrix Savage Gathergood. And he is being charged.

It doesn't matter whether the gun they have is illegal or not they don't care about laws in the first place. You could make every gun illegal and you would still have these guys armed to the teeth it's not laws against guns we need laws against criminals !

Elder killed in Salmon Arm church shooting: family

Matrix?! Is the movie so old that someone could have named their kid after it and that kid now be in their 20ís?! Damn you Father Time.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Fight Bill C-71 by visiting http://oneclearvoice.ca now with new printable/editable versions
    https://lavscam.info

Quote Originally Posted by Doug_M View Post
    Matrix?! Is the movie so old that someone could have named their kid after it and that kid now be in their 20’s?! Damn you Father Time.....

Commando came out in '85. That's the one you were talking about, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Doug_M View Post
    Matrix?! Is the movie so old that someone could have named their kid after it and that kid now be in their 20’s?! Damn you Father Time.....

That whole name is weird.

It doesn't matter whether the gun they have is illegal or not they don't care about laws in the first place. You could make every gun illegal and you would still have these guys armed to the teeth it's not laws against guns we need laws against criminals !

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post
    Commando came out in '85. That's the one you were talking about, right?
    Lol, no. Iím talking about The Matrix.

Fight Bill C-71 by visiting http://oneclearvoice.ca now with new printable/editable versions
    https://lavscam.info

https://www.facebook.com/matrixa.gathergood

https://www.saobserver.net/news/brea...urch-shooting/

A little close to home for me, but I don't really have much to add. One of my guys here at work lives across the street from where the arson happened; of course he recognizes the victim's truck, and pointed out that the tires were flattened on it at both the fire and the shooting. Seems to tie it all together. I'd expect the crown to tack on an attempted murder charge, too.
    I don't have a firearms problem; they all work perfectly well.
    Membership: CCFR, SAF&G
    Govít couldnít make sense if you gave them a recipe.

Quote Originally Posted by Camo tung View Post
    Again nobody did anything even though they knew of his mental struggles. Quit treating mental illness like it's something to be kept hidden FFS. Get rid of the stigma and make it easier to do the best thing for the affected person.
    I am aware of a church close to where I live that feels under threat from a very disturbed person. They cancelled church service one week because it seemed there were indications on the person's facebook feed that he was going to do something surprising on that Sunday and reveal himself to be the second coming. The guy is certified schizo but off his meds. He has had his kids taken away weeks ago, his girlfriend split with him, etc. Also has a photo of a Russian handgun on his Instagram account with a title he put on it about someone losing their kids being a person that can kill. I checked the photo and the handgun is a generic photo on thousands of sites. No idea what sort of weapon he could acquire but it doesn't really matter. If you look at the FBI red flags list, this guy has the top 5 or 6 concerns. He can't be committed because there is no directed threat. He knows how to stick with obtuse language in his fantasies so there is no way to pin him down for uttering threats, etc. The best the police can offer is to patrol in the area and be ready for a 911 call. It seems like there are copycat fantasies now since the big New Zealand news event.

Quote Originally Posted by labradort View Post
    I am aware of a church close to where I live that feels under threat from a very disturbed person. They cancelled church service one week because it seemed there were indications on the person's facebook feed that he was going to do something surprising on that Sunday and reveal himself to be the second coming. The guy is certified schizo but off his meds. He has had his kids taken away weeks ago, his girlfriend split with him, etc. Also has a photo of a Russian handgun on his Instagram account with a title he put on it about someone losing their kids being a person that can kill. I checked the photo and the handgun is a generic photo on thousands of sites. No idea what sort of weapon he could acquire but it doesn't really matter. If you look at the FBI red flags list, this guy has the top 5 or 6 concerns. He can't be committed because there is no directed threat. He knows how to stick with obtuse language in his fantasies so there is no way to pin him down for uttering threats, etc. The best the police can offer is to patrol in the area and be ready for a 911 call. It seems like there are copycat fantasies now since the big New Zealand news event.
    Get the ex-gf to call CFO for a review if he has a PAL. Not sure if you or the police can do much, but NS is more nanny state than some.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12