Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm in!^^^^^
    And the pedophile problem.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    There is no place in an anti's head where reason can enter. from a Napoleon saying with a tweak.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because thatís the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

Quote Originally Posted by tigrr View Post
    I'm in!^^^^^
    I originally took that a very different way than you intended.

I get it now!
    Last edited by Swingerguy; 04-17-2019 at 08:25 AM. Reason: added clarifying word
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    I'm in!^^^^^
    I like the way you think sir. You can chair the committee. I'll handle finding a place to bury .....errrrr....ummmmm...."logistics."
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

Ask the native men where they buried the bodies and it would be all over.
    Not pc but probably true!

You had to be close to a reserve in the late 70's and 80's. There wasn't a native girl over 13 that was still a virgin. If they wouldn't co-operate with the native men it got rough. The black and blue faces would amaze you. And nobody did anything about it. I felt sorry for them then. Not sure if they ran away or something else happened to them. The cops were never told.
    That's where the pedophile problem comes in. I'll buy a backhoe.
    And turdo spent 100 million investigating the missing girls. Supposedly. Probably hired native men to investigate themselves.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    There is no place in an anti's head where reason can enter. from a Napoleon saying with a tweak.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because thatís the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

6. The Following User Liked This Post By tigrr

Camo tung (04-18-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by 762shooter View Post
    Not pc but probably true!
    assumption is they're actually buried, that's a lot of effort
    I'm here because all the smart people keep getting banned on the other site.

Have gun, will travel. Forbes/Hutton's Avatar
    There was an article a couple of years ago, I don't recall where, about how native men would pimp out their "girlfriend" until they got bored of them, then they would take them to a port and sell them (with a bag of meth) to the crew of a freighter. Once at sea they would be passed around until they were about to enter another port (where the woman's lack of a passport would be an issue) or the meth ran out, then they would disappear over the raling.
    Remember: the opposite of "Far Right" is Far Wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Forbes/Hutton View Post
    There was an article a couple of years ago, I don't recall where, about how native men would pimp out their "girlfriend" until they got bored of them, then they would take them to a port and sell them (with a bag of meth) to the crew of a freighter. Once at sea they would be passed around until they were about to enter another port (where the woman's lack of a passport would be an issue) or the meth ran out, then they would disappear over the raling.
    Seriously .... then again it so horrible who would make that up

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12