Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Security preps

For the budget conscious, from another site:

Hey Guys,

These days i watch here many guys asking for cheaper cameras and buying too many hacked models from ebay, this will make the system easy attacked and not stable.So i am thinking to get some cheap models for members here, because not everyone has good budget for fancy cameras.

I get 2 models for big discount from Dxxxx. Each model 100pcs. All cams can be updated and original English firmware.

IPC-HDW1320S 3.6MM only 39.99USD/PCS
    /productDetail/5481

IPC-HDW4431E-AS, 3.6mm only, 4mp 69.99usd/pcs , can reference the specification here. the only difference for the IPC-HDW4431E-AS cam is plastic housing, others all the same.

productDetail/3731

All price are with standard shipping with 2-3 weeks shipping after ship out.
    If any guy have project for church or welfare institution, i will make further discount and some donation.

Just contact me via email or PM, will not post online selling in USA, because will ruin the selling channels, the price only for members here.

Thanks for all guys support here.
    Andy

I've posted this a couple of times, but I can never seem to find the whole post I made. Anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by awndray
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/kashmir.../#28cf8b42525d

3. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By awndray

Neil Burke (06-11-2019), SIR VEYOR (06-11-2019)

A cheapie security system

https://alfred.camera/

Uses old cellphones, tablets, etc...

From a review

Alfred presents a low-cost option to home security monitoring, but the app isnít without its flaws and because it works mostly as a camera, the system doesnít include the accessories that you may need to ensure further security. It is a great way to self-monitor your home, but the most efficient security systems include sensors on doors and windows, fire, flood and carbon monoxide alerts and live monitoring that will alert emergency officials in the case of a break-in or other emergency.

5. The Following User Liked This Post By SIR VEYOR

blacksmithden (08-18-2019)

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789