Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Hey.

I just wanted to say that for a shooter in Maple Ridge, there is an absolute crap load of handgun shooting available between PoCo and Chilliwack and many ranges have drop in events where non members are welcome.

Abbotsford has weekly Skills and Drills training nights and Steel Challenge, Mission has monthly Speed Steel events.

IDPA and IPSC are available all over the place.

There is tons of cool organised and semi organised stuff going on.

But to answer your original question...you want a CZ for all these lower mainland gun games. There is a reason they are so popular.

2. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By ilikemoose

Roland Deschain (04-25-2019), Stew (04-25-2019)

RobertMcC
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland Deschain View Post
    ....and personal fun is all I’m after at the moment. If I fall in love with idpa, I’ll find, or buy a solution.
    My CZ 75 SP01 ( pre shadow ) with night sights, the plastic guide rod, empty mag, and thin alum grips is 40.07oz...

4. The Following User Liked This Post By RobertMcC

Roland Deschain (04-25-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by ilikemoose View Post
    Hey.

I just wanted to say that for a shooter in Maple Ridge, there is an absolute crap load of handgun shooting available between PoCo and Chilliwack and many ranges have drop in events where non members are welcome.

Abbotsford has weekly Skills and Drills training nights and Steel Challenge, Mission has monthly Speed Steel events.

IDPA and IPSC are available all over the place.

There is tons of cool organised and semi organised stuff going on.

But to answer your original question...you want a CZ for all these lower mainland gun games. There is a reason they are so popular.
    Great news!

I own quite of few on the list and right out of the box CZ shadow 2 hits the target the best for me. Plenty of slightly used shadows for sale at excellent prices. With 2k might be able to buy two slightly used ones from different manufactures. Best thing about Canadian guns laws is if you don't belong to a range or rarely go, many great guns out there barely used for sale.
    Government is your servant not your master.
    Taxation is theft.

Abolish government

I’ve made up my mind. It’ll be the o/r shadow 2. Don’t plan to red dot at first, but it’ll be nice to have when I want to. Now I just need to sell a guitar amp to fund this journey.

8. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Roland Deschain

MarkR (08-06-2019), Stew (08-05-2019)

Just a thought but have you considered the SIG X5 Legion? Tungsten infused frame, competition ready and affordable. Also I went and checked out a few pistols at my local gunshop and they showed me this SIG P226 LDC2 pistol. It's a full steel frame where as the P226 is an alloy frame. It also has and extended dust cover (LDC) and adjustable rear sight. It's meant for competition shooting. German made rather than American made. Very nice pistol that I think is on my wishlist.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345