22 UpLula Review

2. The Following User Liked This Post By adrielm

RobertMcC (04-25-2019)

Nice video. Kitty not impressed.
    When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

I've never bothered with a rimfire one, since there are so many different sizes of mag

To load them, especially stiff ones, I present the round perpendicular to the mag, slide it under the lips, then pivot it down into place.

Far easier than trying to keep a cylinder on top of a cylinder while sliding it along that cylinder under pressure to get it under the feed lips.
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

By hand is fine I think, but I recently shot 1000 rounds in a day and that was a bit much for my thumbs. Also, my boy is starting to shoot more 22LR and those ProMags are too stiff for him to load up to the top. Super easy for him to do with this loader.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    I've never bothered with a rimfire one, since there are so many different sizes of mag

To load them, especially stiff ones, I present the round perpendicular to the mag, slide it under the lips, then pivot it down into place.

Far easier than trying to keep a cylinder on top of a cylinder while sliding it along that cylinder under pressure to get it under the feed lips.