Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    And yet Conservative dean Del Maestro was charged, tried and convicted of illegal campaign donations and is currently serving a jail sentence.
    Justin 2015

Justout 2019

Quote Originally Posted by soulchaser View Post
    And yet Conservative dean Del Maestro was charged, tried and convicted of illegal campaign donations and is currently serving a jail sentence.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada...ure-police-say
    And was demanded he be taken away in handcuffs… In my view of these people knew it was going on and knew it was illegal they are traitors
    Last edited by shortandlong; 04-30-2019 at 09:01 AM.

I wonder if in the back rooms of the CBC the odd exec. sees their continual endorsement and pro LIEberal stories are about to become a serious issue if the CPC are elected in Oct? They are now attempting to cover their a$$ knowing countless (millions) are hoping they are cut off from any gov't money.

4. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Lee Enfield

M1917 Enfield (04-30-2019), Rory McCanuck (04-30-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Enfield View Post
    I wonder if in the back rooms of the CBC the odd exec. sees their continual endorsement and pro LIEberal stories are about to become a serious issue if the CPC are elected in Oct? They are now attempting to cover their a$$ knowing countless (millions) are hoping they are cut off from any gov't money.
    Back rooms are where all those "most transparent" governments work, don't ya know.
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

Thomas Jefferson

6. The Following User Liked This Post By Waterloomike

Lee Enfield (04-30-2019)

The story said 4 QC ridings but didn't name them. Anyone wanna bet one of those ridings belongs to our idjit PM?

The corruption in that province sully's the entire country.

8. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By Suputin

2012Cvoguy (04-30-2019), kennymo (04-30-2019), Lee Enfield (04-30-2019), stewbud (04-30-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Enfield View Post
    First , I don't think scheer has the parts to do it and second ……..nobody cares

Quote Originally Posted by Suputin View Post
    The story said 4 QC ridings but didn't name them. Anyone wanna bet one of those ridings belongs to our idjit PM?

The corruption in that province sully's the entire country.
    Quebec has long been known as the most corrupt part of Canada but nobody really ever seems to do anything to stop it or change the corrupt mindset and infection in all parts of the Quebec society, it's almost like it is a accepted way of life and doing business there!

maccov10_04_10_full.jpg.jpg

1_N3RISvHMnH2Iml9N4wvc1w.jpeg

header.jpg

Almost a $million in cash taken by Quebec police in a union corruption sting!
    Orange man is bad, Lemon man is good, Sock man is Canada's saviour!

The fish rots from the head.

Look at all those corrupt PQ PMs.

With the latest being the most simple minded and easily led and money hungry.

They were all bad, but now things are at their worst to date.

It has effected the entire country.

Quebec is a disease.
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

Thomas Jefferson

12. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Waterloomike

Billythreefeathers (04-30-2019), play.soccer (04-30-2019), stewbud (04-30-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by shortandlong View Post
    First , I don't think scheer has the parts to do it and second ……..nobody cares
    I agree, he should give me the job of disbanding the CBC and I would give you a "fire sale" NEVER to be repeated in the next 10 centuries if we make it that long.

I thought saving snc was about 'the jobs' lol sure
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Liberty is not a thing for the great masses of men. It is the exclusive possession of a small and disreputable minority, like knowledge, courage and honor. It takes a special sort of man to understand and enjoy liberty — and he is usually an outlaw in democratic societies. - H.L. Mencken

15. The Following User Liked This Post By lone-wolf

RangeBob (04-30-2019)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast