Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Kevin O'leary slams Canadian Prime Minister "Justin Trudeau" in his latest event

Apr 23, 2019
    Kevin O'leary talks about the increase of per capita debt in Canada due to federal reforms, arresting huawei's ceo daughter, decreasing value of Canadian passport and blames Justin Trudeau for current situation.

Canada has everything the world needs. Water. Energy. Food. Natural Resources.
    How are we in debt up to our eyeballs.
    Canada used to always get 3.5% of the global investment, since GDP was first measured. We're 3.5% of the world's GDP, so we get 3.5% of the investment.
    Until 4 years ago.
    Direct investment in Canada is down 52%. It's unprecedented.
    [Saudi investor says] "Canada is not really investable. You can't do anything with our money. You can't build a pipeline. You can't start a line. You can't build any infrastructure. You're in litigation on everything. We're just taking our money and reallocating it to Texas. They don't have a carbon tax there. Corporate tax rates are lower. And things get done right away."
    We lose $42 million every day in royalties, because we can't build a pipeline. I don't care what your politics are -- you don't do that.
    For the last 36 months the USA has waged a trade war with China. The largest growing economy on earth. China needs everything we have. Grains, commodities, energy, everything we have. You would have thought that if we had management in our federal government that had any tactical skill they would have taken advantage of that situation, and gone and cut deals on everything from corn to energy to metals to precious metals to timber. Everything the Chinese wanted while they were at war with the USA. To diversify our risk away from the US economy, who are 80% of what we sell. No that's not what we did. Instead we arrested the daughter of one of the most important members of the Chinese economy. Who did that to us!
    The Canadian passport was the most coveted document to travel with on Earth, with the exception that we shared that distinction with the Swiss. Anywhere you wanted to go on Earth to do business, you could go with this passport without difficulty. Today you can't go to Saudi Arabia. You can't go to China. I have to meet my counterparts in London England (or Dubai). Who did that to us!
    That woman was only going to be in Vancouver for 56 minutes. Someone said 'arrest her', without anyone in the federal government thinking of the consequences. If you had any management skills, or tactical skills, or any ability to think about business going forward.
    Instead, today, there are five teams negotiating commodity trade in the United States with the Chinese, and we are not at the table. (just like NAFTA). We're shut out.
    I'm pissed and you should be too.
    I'm not telling you who to vote for. (audience laughter)
    We have the worst finance minister in the history of this country.
    We have the worst foreign minister I've ever seen in my life. She has brought me to my knees. She has discounted my Canadian passport by 40%, single-handedly with tweets.
    The person doing military procurement for us now, doesn't even understand how to buy a jet. We spent $36 for replacement jets, but you've got to get the maintenance contractor into Winnipeg not in Dallas.
    These are very bad managers.
    They're weak. They're incompetent. They must be terminated.
    The Apprenticeship of Justin Trudeau must end in six months. (audience applause) WE CAN'T AFFORD IT!
    I am going to every single college in Canada, where Trudeau got 85% of the vote last time around, and I'm going to rrrrriiiiiiipppp those votes out of him, by explaining exactly what's happening. This is not about whether you're Liberal or Conservative or NDP or Green. You need better managers. Anybody Else Will Be Better.
    This is not an election. This is an exorcism.
    It's my patriotic duty. We must help Justin Trudeau to find a real job.

2. The Following 20 Users Like This Post By RangeBob

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Billythreefeathers (05-02-2019), blacksmithden (05-01-2019), firemachine69 (05-02-2019), Hidyn (05-02-2019), joe6167 (05-02-2019), kennymo (05-02-2019), Lee Enfield (05-01-2019), Lonesome George (05-02-2019), M1917 Enfield (05-02-2019), Mark-II (05-02-2019), play.soccer (05-02-2019), Relic49 (05-02-2019), Rory McCanuck (05-01-2019), Scotlas (05-02-2019), Soph (05-03-2019), stewbud (05-02-2019), SwissArmyMan (05-02-2019), Turtlehead (05-02-2019), VooDoo (05-02-2019), Waterloomike (05-02-2019)

The basic problem is, the country is run by idiots. Or, as WE say, liberals. Same thing.
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

Thomas Jefferson

4. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Waterloomike

killer kane (05-02-2019), M1917 Enfield (05-02-2019)

WARNING: story contains descriptions which may disturb some readers. If you need help, you can call the Canada Snowflake Prevention Service at 1-833-456-4566. The service is toll free from anywhere in Canada, operates in French and English, 24/7.

6. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By M1917 Enfield

Billythreefeathers (05-02-2019), SwissArmyMan (05-02-2019), Waterloomike (05-02-2019)

I don't like it, but it's all 100% fact.
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

Thomas Jefferson

The arrest of the huwei exec is one of the few things I agree with

9. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By shortandlong

Doug_M (05-02-2019), Reeferman (05-02-2019), Soph (05-03-2019), Waterloomike (05-02-2019)

Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shortandlong View Post
    The arrest of the huwei exec is one of the few things I agree with
    yes ,,, but by not applying the laws to all and giving this friends at SNC an out from the elections commissioner prosecution for illegal contributions, and was in the mist of a deferred prosecution for the same friends,, the China government simply expected the same treatment after all the high regards NumNuts holds them in,,,

so now all his underhanded deals have turned to dog turds and screwed farmers, energy industry, auto industry, small business, I can't think of any group except liberal insiders that have gained any ground in the past four years

11. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By Billythreefeathers

BgDM (05-02-2019), killer kane (05-02-2019), M1917 Enfield (05-02-2019), shootemup604 (05-02-2019)

As much as I agree with Kevin, after his tirade during the CPC leadership campaign and bowing out at the last minute leaving us with Jughead, I don't really care what he has to say.
    DON'T STEAL! - The government hates competition

Quote Originally Posted by shortandlong View Post
    The arrest of the huwei exec is one of the few things I agree with.
    Sort of, but it is a good example of the right decision rarely being clear-cut.

China has 1,360,000,000 people, and we have 37,200,000, which makes them 37.25 times larger than we are. True, many are poor, but:

China's GDP is $12.24 Trillion, and Canada's GDP is $1.653 Trillion, which makes them 7.4x more powerful than us economically.

7.4 times, man! Not equal. That's like a 25 pound toddler fighting a 185 pound adult, for comparison.

All that to say, yes good to detain her for moral reasons, but a very stupid thing to do for geo-political reasons, and it will cost us billions, not to mention more Canadians killed.
    Don’t order from Wolverine Supplies. PM me for details.

14. The Following User Liked This Post By Petamocto

VooDoo (05-02-2019)

Careful Kevin - You'll be labeled a nazi before you know it and be run out of every campus you go near :P
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

16. The Following User Liked This Post By Mark-II

Scotlas (05-02-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Billythreefeathers View Post
    yes ,,, but by not applying the laws to all and giving this friends at SNC an out from the elections commissioner prosecution for illegal contributions, and was in the mist of a deferred prosecution for the same friends,, the China government simply expected the same treatment after all the high regards NumNuts holds them in,,,

so now all his underhanded deals have turned to dog turds and screwed farmers, energy industry, auto industry, small business, I can't think of any group except liberal insiders that have gained any ground in the past four years
    you have no complaints from me there as well I agree .

I don't think oleary was talking about that though

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast