Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My RPAL instructor's said one copy on your person's, one copy with firearm. You could be charged if you do not have that paper. As per Rod Giltaca from the CCFR as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    My RPAL instructor's said one copy on your person's, one copy with firearm. You could be charged if you do not have that paper. As per Rod Giltaca from the CCFR as well.
    And rightfully so, do you know how many children die because that paper is not available to ensure proper conduct of the gun's owner, who at anytime could go under the influence of the evil mechanism, lest he not be reminded just what he/zer is allowed to engage in and the reason for specifically being permitted to transition in location with the satanic device? Firearms' redtape is saving lives everyday.
    "If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." - George Orwell

Trudeau Out Now!!!

3. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By 3MTA3

awndray (05-06-2019), GTW (05-05-2019), Magi (05-05-2019), Swingerguy (05-05-2019)

The paper is there to save your ass from an uninformed street beat officer, that is now charging you and confiscating your firearms until you have gone through the court system. All because you didn't carry a piece of paper, good going Steven Segal we always knew you were above the law. Bunch of clowns!

Quote Originally Posted by 1ABNDT View Post
    I never had that piece of paper for 5 years. Till I renewed my license. I had a paper ATT valid till 2018. But that wasn't being updated with any new restricted. World didn't end, And government wasn't issuing out new licenses with the new conditions. Till you renewed.

I picked up from our CFO office one day. A plamplet from the RCMP on transporting firearms.. So when you get a police officer saying you're wrong. Easy pictures for them to see.

Get a black book.. Everything from range memberships to lawyer numbers, registration cards, Bulletins. All in a neat package.

When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

6. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By RobertMcC

1ABNDT (05-08-2019), 3MTA3 (05-06-2019), Roland Deschain (05-08-2019), Stew (05-06-2019)

I've had this discussion with a lot of firearms owners over the years and almost no one sees it as a problem. Well it's not a problem until it is. One of the things that the framers of our current firearms laws did was to write as many trip hazards into the legislation as they could. Most aren't a problem right now but they are there even if they are currently being ignored. That little piece of paper is one of them. It's there for a reason and sooner or later the powers that be will use it to trip us up.

8. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Scoutertracker

1ABNDT (05-08-2019), blacksmithden (05-07-2019), CLW .45 (05-07-2019)

The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoutertracker View Post
    I've had this discussion with a lot of firearms owners over the years and almost no one sees it as a problem. Well it's not a problem until it is. One of the things that the framers of our current firearms laws did was to write as many trip hazards into the legislation as they could. Most aren't a problem right now but they are there even if they are currently being ignored. That little piece of paper is one of them. It's there for a reason and sooner or later the powers that be will use it to trip us up.
    Exactly. If asked for it, are you producing a valid PAL if you cant produce that piece of paper along with the plastic card ? A holier than thou super cop would charge you and let a judge decide. At the VERY best, you're going to be out thousands in lawyer fees. We need crap like this abolished once and for all.
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

10. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By blacksmithden

CLW .45 (05-07-2019), Swingerguy (05-08-2019)

I was told it was because there are other sets of conditions that can go with RPAL, I thought it was for prohibs, but nope, other conditions are carry and conceal carry, she wouldn't "officially" confirm this though (nothing in writing)

Quote Originally Posted by Stew View Post
    I was told it was because there are other sets of conditions that can go with RPAL, I thought it was for prohibs, but nope, other conditions are carry and conceal carry, she wouldn't "officially" confirm this though (nothing in writing)
    Yes, authorization to carry is a condition that can be attached.

Numerous other conditions are possible, none of which I am willing to get specific about.

FWIW, anyone whose licence did not come with a conditions sheet should demand, in writing, a copy of all conditions attached to his/her licence.
    To show that men can travel to the moon and return, use the American experience.

To show that public safety isnít hurt by responsible individuals carrying to protect life, use the American experience.

13. The Following User Liked This Post By CLW .45

Stew (05-08-2019)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12