Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    "...but the noise!..." What noise? What are you bashing the thing on? Nothing works as well as a rock. Even concrete doesn't work as well as a nice hunk of granite.

2. The Following User Liked This Post By Justice

MarkR (05-08-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
    "...but the noise!..." What noise? What are you bashing the thing on? Nothing works as well as a rock. Even concrete doesn't work as well as a nice hunk of granite.
    I have a piece of 2 x 2 hard maple clamped to one leg of my reloading bench; it is about 34" long. I bash on the end grain; works great; not too much noise; virtually no damage to the puller; 1-2 whacks regardless of caliber; rifle or pistol.

Quote Originally Posted by Swingerguy View Post
    I purchased 250 reloads for a bargain price that I pulled apart to reuse the components. I used my RCBS collet puller and never damaged anything and was done mess free in around 3, 25 -30 min sessions. I consider it a success.
    I have no experience with these, but I can see where this would be fairly quick, and you don't have to sort bullets from powder.

5. The Following User Liked This Post By MarkR

Swingerguy (05-08-2019)

Concrete floor works every time. I smashed wood to pieces trying to remove bullets. Not sure why noise is that much of a big deal?

Then again I inspect every case for powder before putting on a bullet. So no having to take apart 100s because no powder was in one.
    When the rich wage war, It's the poor who die.

7. The Following User Liked This Post By RobertMcC

MarkR (05-08-2019)

I rap the kinetic hammer on the top of my vise. 3 taps is all it takes every time. Very soothing when one is thinking about how Trudeau has messed up this country.
    "Mr. Speaker, we really could replace Justin Trudeau with a cardboard cutout, and his peanut gallery wouldn't know the difference"

9. The Following User Liked This Post By GTW

MarkR (05-08-2019)

It's just the layout of this house, everything I do in here is readily audible in other areas.
    Remember the days of analog TV? When your spouse would decide right in the middle of something fascinating to use the blender?
    That's the level of annoyance I can create by hammering in here. Jealous?

11. The Following User Liked This Post By LB303

Swingerguy (05-09-2019)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123