Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Carguy2550 View Post
    I don't want to be ruled by a king, do you?
    Long Live Baby Sussex ! (born unto Prince Harry's and Meghan Markle today, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex)

As opposed to
    - Prince Justin Trudeau, inheriting the Prime Minister job from his father. With a majority government, debatably more powerful than a King
    - Prince George W Bush, inheriting the Presidential job from his father
    - Hillary Clinton, trying to inherit the Presidential job from her husband
    - Robert F. Kennedy, trying to inherit the Presidential job from his brother

The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    No. Compared to "...life, liberty, and the persuit of happiness..." POGG is a pathetic excuse that should no longer be accepted, nevermind have been adopted in the first place.

I don't want to be ruled by a king, do you?
    Trust me. Youd like me if I was a 'ruling' king. You want to do your own thing that doesnt hurt anyone and just have some fun ? Cool. Have at it. By the way...can I come along ?
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

Sorry....no. Most rulers start out as benevolent but after about 20 or 30 minutes quickly suffer from human nature and become totalitarian dictators.

That being said, I can't trust you in power. I will however give you at least a full business day before I begin to plot the overthrow of your regime.
    "I've always felt the nine most terrifying words in the English language are I'm from the government and I'm here to help." - Ronald Reagan
    Member NFA, NRA, NJ2AS, & CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by blacksmithden View Post
    Trust me. Youd like me if I was a 'ruling' king. You want to do your own thing that doesn't hurt anyone and just have some fun ? Cool. Have at it. By the way...can I come along ?
    CTV National news tonight said that anyone who uses anything plastic, eats meat or fish, or any sort of farm product that has cut down a tree for acreage, or had children, is making extinct 40% of the animals in the world, creating 400 dead zones in the oceans the size of europe, and the great barrier reef isn't creating enough oxygen so we're all going to suffocate. Today's UN released study confirms this. They add, only politicians can save us.
    Also, due to climate change, the USA is going to go to war with Canada over the north sea passage, equating Canada with Russia in invalid & ignorable claims to the region.

Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    CTV National news tonight said that anyone who uses anything plastic, eats meat or fish, or any sort of farm product that has cut down a tree for acreage, or had children, is making extinct 40% of the animals in the world, creating 400 dead zones in the oceans the size of europe, and the great barrier reef isn't creating enough oxygen so we're all going to suffocate. Today's UN released study confirms this. They add, only politicians can save us.
    Also, due to climate change, the USA is going to go to war with Canada over the north sea passage, equating Canada with Russia in invalid & ignorable claims to the region.
    Ah yes, that alarmist piece of propaganda from the UN I heard about at 10 am. I gave it the due attention it deserved and moved on with my life with minimal increase in blood pressure.
    "I've always felt the nine most terrifying words in the English language are I'm from the government and I'm here to help." - Ronald Reagan
    Member NFA, NRA, NJ2AS, & CCFR

Ah yes, that alarmist piece of propaganda from the UN I heard about at 10 am. I gave it the due attention it deserved and moved on with my life with minimal increase in blood pressure.
    Thinks the report is overstated, and lists the explanations for the million count (mostly guesses of insects).
    https://reason.com/2019/05/06/u-n-sa...eorganization/

Just part of that reports nonsense states "A new United Nations report warns that "global rate of species extinction is already at least tens to hundreds of times higher than the average rate over the past 10 million years and is accelerating."

How in the hell does the UN know what happened 10 million years?

Alarmist jibber jabbering that reinforces the uselessness of the UN is what my takeaway is.

8. The Following User Liked This Post By stewbud

Northshore (05-07-2019)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12