The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)

Just got a text from the UCP

Hi, it's Mary from the United Conservative Party. Do you support Jason Kenney's plan to help families by ending the NDP carbon tax ? Reply Yes No
    My reply: Keep wasting my time texting rhetorical questions and I'll make a donation to the f---ing NDP.

I thought conservatives were smart. Don't they realize that stuff like this pi--es a lot of people off ?
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By blacksmithden

coastal (05-07-2019), Sinbad (05-07-2019)

They have to ask in order to compile numbers.
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.

Thomas Jefferson

FFS...didn't we go through this at election time. That was the whole point of electing the UCP. Get rid of the damn carbon tax. Don't ask again of I will get really pi$$ed off when they text me.
    "I've always felt the nine most terrifying words in the English language are I'm from the government and I'm here to help." - Ronald Reagan
    Member NFA, NRA, NJ2AS, & CCFR

Well, they do keep getting mixed messages from all the Canadian voters who seem to support climate change action -

Slide5.jpg

Slide3.jpg

angus.jpg
    I live among lots of sheeple and dim witted who like to think they are good Canadians for voting Lieberal

Quote Originally Posted by M1917 Enfield View Post
    Well, they do keep getting mixed messages from all the Canadian voters who seem to support climate change action -

Slide5.jpg

Slide3.jpg

angus.jpg

I believe a lot of the mixed messages are a result of biased and leading questions
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

7. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Swingerguy

Aniest (05-07-2019), Billythreefeathers (05-07-2019), Doug_M (05-07-2019)

I hope I'm not getting off track here,but I seen where Jason Kenny hired Mike Cameron. Doesn't that seem strange that he would hire a person who is in favour of a carbon tax?

9. The Following User Liked This Post By Relic49

killer kane (05-07-2019)

It's a random number generator. chill out
    ďA harmless man is not a good man. A good man is a very dangerous man who has that under voluntary control.Ē
    -Jordan Peterson

Those graphs show how many have bought the story(stories) they've been force fed
    It's going to take at least a generation to restore sanity if at all, so be watchful but patient

I wouldn't be upset by a text at all. It allows me to conveniently answer whenever I feel like it (or ignore it or block the number if I feel like it).

Heck, if it involves politics, I'm okay with a good old fashioned phone call or knock on the door.

Come on in and hear about what's important to me.

You're basically complaining about someone asking you what's important to you.
    Donít order from Wolverine Supplies. PM me for details.

The new provincial government didn't ask, they just assumed we liked the carbon tax the libs brought in
    CINOs.
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Aptet aut mori