Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    OK, Liberals are lying POS. We knew that at the beginning of 2015 and they've shown their hand.No surprise, gun bans they said wouldn't happen, forcing merchants to keep records to turn over to their RCMP when they close shop(registration) said it wouldn't happen

We also knew they would never listen to our numerous petitions and letters. So let's just hope the conservatives get enough of a vote to change all the damage the liberals have done.

I'm hoping saner heads prevail in the Senate but I also think all this unelected UN, one world order BS has very deep pockets and major influence with these greedy politicians..

2. The Following User Liked This Post By Sinbad

joe6167 (05-14-2019)

The greatest disservice Harper did to this country was to not fill the senate with Conservative candidates, thereby allowing the opportunity for Selfie Sock Puppet to fill the seats with Liberals. Harper should have abolished the Senate or filled it. My two cents ...
    "Mr. Speaker, we really could replace Justin Trudeau with a cardboard cutout, and his peanut gallery wouldn't know the difference"

4. The Following 9 Users Like This Post By GTW

canthitathing (05-08-2019), GonZo (05-08-2019), Gunexpert007 (05-08-2019), joe6167 (05-14-2019), manic29 (05-14-2019), Petamocto (05-08-2019), Sinbad (05-08-2019), Waterloomike (05-08-2019), Zinilin (05-08-2019)

The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    Quote Originally Posted by GTW View Post
    The greatest disservice Harper did to this country was to not fill the senate with Conservative candidates, thereby allowing the opportunity for Selfie Sock Puppet to fill the seats with Liberals. Harper should have abolished the Senate or filled it. My two cents ...
    About 2 weeks ago, I was flipping through old YouTube videos and came across an old clip from the 1970s, of I believe her name was Carol Channing ? She had this sock puppet she called Lambchop. I instantly thought of Trudeau. How bad a PM are you that people will remember you when they see socks and puppets ?
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    June 2013 - The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!
    May 1 2020 - Liberal un-democratic mass prohibition order in council. - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

6. The Following User Liked This Post By blacksmithden

Swingerguy (05-08-2019)

"It is not wise to support a bill simply because it embodies noble sentiments. We must be convinced that the legislation will actually achieve what it sets out to do." --Senator Don Plett, in relation to Bill C262 though it applies to Bill C71 and all others

8. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By awndray

joe6167 (05-14-2019), TheMerlin (05-08-2019), Waterloomike (05-08-2019)

It doesn't matter, but Shari Lewis was Lambchop's "owner".

If you could get lambchop to explain to the antis why guns are not evil, they would likely buy in.

Allow our Rightful Liberty or .....

10. The Following User Liked This Post By Waterloomike

blacksmithden (05-08-2019)

RobertMcC
    For joe blow that don't read politicians. So with them not voting the amendments. The idea of a handgun ban is off the table for now?

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    For joe blow that don't read politicians. So with them not voting the amendments. The idea of a handgun ban is off the table for now?
    Not directly under this bill, but 12(9) makes it easier to do with just an OIC.

13. The Following User Liked This Post By Grimlock

TheMerlin (05-08-2019)

The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterloomike View Post

If you could get lambchop to explain to the antis why guns are not evil, they would likely buy in.
    Yep. That's the one. Trudeau has ruined sock puppets for me for all eternity.
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    June 2013 - The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!
    May 1 2020 - Liberal un-democratic mass prohibition order in council. - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

15. The Following User Liked This Post By blacksmithden

Waterloomike (05-08-2019)

RobertMcC
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post
    Not directly under this bill, but 12(9) makes it easier to do with just an OIC.
    Like C71 bill from the start is what going forward. Not the change to add a handgun ban and such?

Quote Originally Posted by Waterloomike View Post
    And as a young boy I thought Lewis was hot even though I didn't really know what "hot" was.
    Liberate Hong Kong, revolution of our times [#uc# you CCP!]

18. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Doug_M

Rory McCanuck (05-08-2019), ruger#1 (05-09-2019), Waterloomike (05-08-2019)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast