Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast

Trudeau Has Secret Plan on Sweeping Gun Ban, MP Clement Says

https://thegunblog.ca/2019/05/09/tru...-clement-says/

Trudeau Has Secret Plan on Sweeping Gun Ban, MP Clement Says
    9 May 2019
    2 min read
    (We are updating this breaking story in real time as we get more details and context.)

TheGunBlog.ca Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has a secret plan to order a sweeping gun ban from their lawful owners next month, said Tony Clement, a member of parliament from the opposition Conservative Party.

Key Points

Trudeau government would ban guns by Cabinet order
    Trudeau to announce ban early next month at Vancouver womens conference
    Government says it is prepared to take whatever measures will be effective in promoting safety
    Clement spoke to TheGunBlog.ca in a telephone interview today after rising in the House of Commons to ask the government about the Liberal Party confiscation plan.

He said he obtained the information from a source unrelated to the firearm industry or any gun-rights association. Clement declined to identify the source or how they learned about the measures.

Sweeping Gun Ban

The source had very specific information that Prime Minister Trudeau wants to announce before the fall election campaign a sweeping gun ban on hitherto legal firearms, Clement told TheGunBlog.ca.

The plan is to order the mass confiscation by Cabinet directive without a vote in parliament, Clement said.

I find this very concerning and not democratic, Clement said.

Trudeaus plan is to announce the mass confiscation at a womens conference in early June in Vancouver, where New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern will be present, Clement said.

Blair Responds

I just want to assure this House that our government remains absolutely committed to taking all the measures that are effective in keeping Canadians safe, Minister Bill Blair replied to Clement today in Question Period. And as I believe every member of this House will agree, there is no greater responsibility for any order of government than the safety of their citizens and the protection of their kids. We are prepared to consider whatever measures will be effective in doing so.

Blair is wrapping up an examination of mass confiscation aimed at lawful gun owners. All firearms are banned already for anyone without a firearm licence.

The Prime Ministers Office, Ministry of Public Safety and Blairs office didnt respond immediately to a request by TheGunBlog.ca for comment.

https://twitter.com/TonyclementCPC/s...74249236488192
    CCFR CSSA CPC

I have only one comment...Good luck with that...
    CCFR CSSA CPC

3. The Following 8 Users Like This Post By quest4justice

Adam X (05-10-2019), Camo tung (09-23-2019), ESnel (05-09-2019), firemachine69 (05-12-2019), infidel29 (05-15-2019), Neil Burke (05-09-2019), Suputin (05-09-2019), Waterloomike (05-17-2019)

The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    Tell you what Turd. Come and get them. Start with Alberta. We'll see how that goes for your Gestapo.
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

5. The Following 15 Users Like This Post By blacksmithden

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Billythreefeathers (05-09-2019), Camo tung (05-09-2019), chrisc (05-10-2019), chuckbuster (05-09-2019), doug skinner (05-10-2019), DuhBoredShooter (05-12-2019), firemachine69 (05-12-2019), infidel29 (05-15-2019), joe6167 (05-10-2019), Neil Burke (05-09-2019), ruger#1 (05-09-2019), Scotlas (05-09-2019), Turtlehead (05-09-2019), VooDoo (05-10-2019), Waterloomike (05-09-2019)

Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    how about "just say NO'

can you imagine this,, just how much furor there would be,, this would put the liberals in the low teens at the polls
    CSSA

7. The Following 5 Users Like This Post By Billythreefeathers

Camo tung (05-09-2019), chuckbuster (05-10-2019), firemachine69 (05-12-2019), Neil Burke (05-09-2019), Waterloomike (05-09-2019)

I went to my thread to update it with the latest, but my thread has been locked.

Anyway

Original article now updated to end with this

Comment by Marie-Emmanuelle Cadieux, Spokeswoman for Blair

Minister Blair engaged with Canadians and experts about ways to combat increasing gun violence through multiple formats, the results of which will help us determine next steps as to any possible changes to firearms legislation, all while respecting law-abiding gun owners. Contrary to Mr. Clements question no decision has been taken nor has he been privy to any discussions.

Here is the engagement summary report following the dialogue on handguns and assault-style rifles undertaken by Minister Blair and Public Safety Canada.

Link to Report

Things could get very...interesting...here in Kanukistan if Clement is right. As per the Chinese proverb/curse, I would rather not live in interesting times.

And if Clement is right, it speaks volumes about the desperation of Turd and his merry gang of thieves and half wits as they try to change the channel.
    Magua took the hatchet to colour with blood...It is still bright.

10. The Following User Liked This Post By chuckbuster

Waterloomike (05-17-2019)

Chuck buster, we already live in interesting times

Quote Originally Posted by shortandlong View Post
    Chuck buster, we already live in interesting times
    True...but I think they could get very interesting, very quickly if what Clement said is true.
    Magua took the hatchet to colour with blood...It is still bright.

13. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By chuckbuster

blacksmithden (05-09-2019), ruger#1 (05-09-2019), Waterloomike (05-09-2019)

Um, PM Jacinda Ardern isnt on the speakers list.
    -- Mauserman;15946213

I will be looking to move to the US if this happens. If the CPC doesn't win a majority in October, this country is literally f#&ked!

I am coming up on one year of having my PAL and I M not going to give up shit for these ass clowns!

Screw these Libs and the hell hole they are turning this country into.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    OFAH, CCFR - Looking for hunting friends and mentors in the SW Ontario area!

Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast