Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    I would definitely buy some.

If they're made in the lower mainland of BC, you should hit up hyperstealth for some camo material! Make em look like little rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Satain View Post
    Yep I sure am but any chance making some MOLLE compatible? Wouldn't mind quickly strap it to my back pack then slapping it down or shooting from my back pack when out in the woods.
    I am looking at making a Molle rifle rest that will attach to Molle back packs........there are a couple out there, but just trying to figure out what would work best.

It would be possible to stitch on a molle strap or two so that the bean bag could be attached to a pack..........

The bags may be available one or two ways........the large "pillow" takes roughly 6 Lbs of plastic pellets, so shipping would get expensive........for out of town people we may look at selling the empty bag at a reduced price and then you would have to source out your own filling and then sew up the fill flap..........

Quote Originally Posted by TV-PressPass View Post
    I would definitely buy some.

If they're made in the lower mainland of BC, you should hit up hyperstealth for some camo material! Make em look like little rocks!

Hyperstealth is not even 10 mins away from me.......... may have to venture over there and talk to them.....

Molle would be good!

Just make sure you don't get any of their fancy "stealth material" by accident

I'm not paying for something I'll put down and lose immediately!

Sounds like a great idea and the pellets can be bought at most craft stores or air soft pellets in a pinchkeep us posted

I'd be interested in a rear bag and likely a front bag as well. How full are the small rear bags filled with the pellets? I like to have some room so that i can adjust elevation by squeezing the bag.
    I'd rather make a difference than a dollar.

I am interested in the large cadpat. When will/would they be available?
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes an act of rebellion."
    - George Orwell

Price sounds good! Ooooo Hyper Stealth....I'll take one in "Beer 11"
    Last edited by Strewth; 01-02-2013 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Couldn't remember the colour I liked...
    CSSA CCFR

We are still sourcing out components, but those who want bags shoot me a PM with what size you would like and color/camo. and I will see about a time frame......

My Buddy is doing this in his spare time so we want to make sure we keep a handle on how many orders we take at one time to keep the wait down........

Now, what colors/camo styles would you like to see offered???? Some camo we be very hard to source or will be unavailable..........

For Satain, how were you thinking of having the Molle done???.......... Straps on the bag that thread through the pack Molle and fasten with a snap closure, or have the same Molle slots on the bag and use the plastic Malice clips ?????

On another note, my buddy talked with the owner of HyperStealth this afternoon and is meeting with him tomorrow afternoon to see about material..........hopefully they have Cordura..........If I didn't have to work I would be going with him.........

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingHigh View Post
    I'd be interested in a rear bag and likely a front bag as well. How full are the small rear bags filled with the pellets? I like to have some room so that i can adjust elevation by squeezing the bag.
    When we filled the bags we left enough room for "squeeze" adjustments...........

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast