Thread: New here

New here

Hey guys and girls, I am new to this and not sure where to post questions I have. I am from Oshawa and looking for somewhere I can go shoot my rifle. I have a model 783 .243 win and looking for so somewhere I can go do some target practice. If anyone can help direct me to the correct page or fill me in on some legal areas I can go then please reply or respond. Thanks everyone
    Last edited by Michaelgavin; 05-12-2019 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Spelling error

You are probably in the right forum: just need to wait for someone from your area to reply.

Good luck!

did firearms outlet open a range at their new store or were people just getting their hopes up? easthill outdoors has an indoor range but they're expensive as hell and it's only 25 metre. crown land is an option but from oshawa it's a bit of a drive, nice scenery though. i use crown land because i'm a cheap bastard and i like being outside. also, hello
    if someone drives by and you're in your underwear, beating a porcupine to death and laughing hysterically, it might be bad for business.

Howdy

Welcome to GOC, Site for honest, hardworking Canadians, that own firearms.

Ontario - north of south and south of north - just about right.
    "If you choose not to find joy in the snow, you will have less joy in your life but still the same amount of snow"

Thanks a lot! Would you happen to know where the nearest parcel of town land would be from Oshawa?8’ not sure how to evenfibd crown land to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelgavin View Post
    Thanks a lot! Would you happen to know where the nearest parcel of town land would be from Oshawa?8’ not sure how to evenfibd crown land to be honest
    message sent
    if someone drives by and you're in your underwear, beating a porcupine to death and laughing hysterically, it might be bad for business.