Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What are you saying by “prettier than” ????
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory McCanuck View Post
    The 450 Bushmaster really does something for me, and it's so much prettier than the Socom.
    Both have a whole bunch of stomp, if ever we could be trusted to play with fun guns in the bush.

One of the 6.5 - 6.8 ones would be nice as a longer range toy, too.
    Plus your 9mm, the 5.56 and the 5.56 for the cast-off parts, it would seem you need to buy another reciever.
    Or two

450 - Sexy

450.jpg

458 - Doughy hausfrau with her apron strings serving as a corset.

458.jpg
    Don't blame me, I didn't vote for that clown. Oct 20, '15

Update:

I bought a Kel-Tec Sub-2000 on a good deal, so I won't be doing a 9mm upper now.

There is a really nice sale on a 7.62x39 complete upper that I'm tracking, but to me it's just "meh" and I have no place for it. I've now got pretty much everything I need in the 22LR-308 range, so I'm looking bigger.

Thank you for those images above, Rory, that's a start state.

Does anyone know where I can get a 50 Beowulf upper in Canada, though? I see a grand total of one option in Canada, which is at Wolverine, who I will not do business with after my WK180C experience.

I see some on I Run Guns and Aztech, but the dollar is too crappy to go that route now.

If anyone else knows of another 50 Beowulf upper for sale that's not on the top of Google results, I'd appreciate the source, thank you.

If not, I may just wait out until the next batch of 50 BMG single shot uppers comes up on Canada Ammo.
    Donít order from Wolverine Supplies. PM me for details.

If you reloaded, those wildcat HE stuff would be fun. And since it’s not a .50, thye’re fine at most ranges. So in some ways, better...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12