Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by tdod101 View Post
    So why doesn't someone get a gun dealers permit with no intention of selling. Just doing it for the sake of the movement.
    Years ago they used to send disks out to verifiers every year. At one time I had several copies of it but that was long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    Yes.

It was available
    - for sale, only to government organizations in other countries. Lots of countries buy access every year.
    - for free, to Canadian law enforcement, border security, firearms businesses, and firearms verifiers

Because it was for sale, it was refused ATIP/FOI.
    But who actually paid for it?
    I live among lots of sheeple and dim witted who like to think they are good Canadians for voting Lieberal

Quote Originally Posted by M1917 Enfield View Post
    But who actually paid for it?
    To see it: government organizations in other countries
    To make/populate it: Canadian taxpayer

4. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By RangeBob

Aniest (05-25-2019), tdod101 (05-25-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    To see it: government organizations in other countries
    To make/populate it: Canadian taxpayer
    That's right, the ones who actually paid for it through their hard earned taxes are also the ones not allowed to see or use it according to the damn horsey boys!
    I live among lots of sheeple and dim witted who like to think they are good Canadians for voting Lieberal

6. The Following User Liked This Post By M1917 Enfield

Aniest (05-25-2019)

Why thr big secret, anyway?

Why would other countries pay to see how we classify firearms? Is there some small island nation that bases their laws upon ours?
    Lifetime Member PAPRC, SHA
    Member NFA, NRA, SRAC, FMFG, SFC

Well, Whinging Windbag Wendy the grave dancer went on to set up the South African gun registry, so yes, but not an island nation.
    Don't blame me, I didn't vote for that clown. Oct 20, '15

10. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Rory McCanuck

Aniest (05-25-2019), infidel29 (05-26-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Rory McCanuck View Post
    Well, Whinging Windbag Wendy the grave dancer went on to set up the South African gun registry, so yes, but not an island nation.
    Well if the current situation is any example of the effectiveness of wendy's gun control policies in effect, I really have to question if this is just a new type of 'pyramid scheme'.

Quote Originally Posted by WSA View Post
    Why thr big secret, anyway?
    The couple of pages of the FRT I have seen, and someone here may be able to clarify, but if I remember correctly there is a section on why that firearm is classified that way. In some cases like a prohibited revolver with a four inch (101.6mm) barrel, it is simply prohib due to being under the 105mm limit for Restricted. As we all should know a lot of people have an issue with this because the government at the time knew what they were doing: they could have made it 100mm, but since most (not all) handgun barrels are made by 'the even inch' they effectively made the law 125mm (127mm = 5"). [Yes, a few have been or are currently made at 4.2" or 106.68mm] This also happens with some of the reasoning on restricting or prohibiting firearms: they get classified as a 'variant' of an AK, of a full auto M16 and not an AR-15, and other illogical and arbitrary reasoning that should be openly challenged in court and the public eye.

In other words, in my opinion, the RCMP firearms 'classifiers' don't want the common peasants to know they are being fornicated without permission by bovine fecal matter virtuosos.

13. The Following User Liked This Post By Aniest

M1917 Enfield (05-25-2019)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12