Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    Thanks for the congrats guys. My partner Jon will be running the store most of the time. I'll be in there on my days off. It's a small operation for now since we dont have $ millions for start up, but the plan is to keep building it up.

We do have a fair bit of stock, and what we dont have, we can get in fairly short order. We are tied in with most of the major distributors in Canada. If theres stock on something in Canada, we can usually get it within a couple of days, not weeks.

I'm planning on this being my retirement gig when the time comes. By then, we'll probably have a bigger space and we'll have room to set up my machine shop stuff so I can do my gunsmithing thing properly. All in good time.
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    June 2013 - The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!
    May 1 2020 - Liberal un-democratic mass prohibition order in council. - NEVER FORGET !!!!!
    October 21 2022 - Liberals ban all handgun sales and transfers in Canada via order in council - NEVER FORGET !!!

2. The Following 5 Users Like This Post By blacksmithden

firemachine69 (06-04-2019), Gunexpert007 (06-05-2019), infidel29 (06-08-2019), Neil Burke (06-04-2019), Rory McCanuck (06-04-2019)

Congratulations!

I hate being that guy... but I have to mention that the category for knives on the website says 'knifes'. It seems like a good time to bring it up.

I'll definitely make a token purchase there of some kind the next time I'm in Edmonton. Or maybe I'll have one of those benchmade knives shipped to me and see what all the fuss is about!
    "You can break the surgical procedure of removing an appendix down into about 30-35 individual steps – each of which is not overly complicated or beyond an enthusiastic amateur."

-Survival and Austere Medicine, 3rd ed.

4. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Hidyn

blacksmithden (06-04-2019), firemachine69 (06-04-2019)

moved close to the lake.Some call it Gilford.
    Quote Originally Posted by srdiver View Post
    will you have cookies?
    Screw the cookies, WHERE'S THE BACON!?
    GET OFF MY LAWN!

6. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By FALover

ESnel (06-04-2019), infidel29 (06-08-2019)

Congrats! I'm sure you'll do well.
    "I don't have a firearms problem; they all work perfectly well." - Strike that. I do have a problem; the gov't has decided some are too dangerous to own.
    Membership: CCFR, SAFGC
    Gov’t couldn’t make sense if you gave them a recipe.

Congrats, and very cool. I'll make the jaunt up there in the next while.

I think Jon is planning to be open Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays for now. Some craziness about paying his mortgage and bills with his current job until things get rolling. Lol. Check in with us before heading over if it's not one of those days.
    GOC moderator
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!
    May 1 2020 - Liberal un-democratic mass prohibition order in council. - NEVER FORGET !!!!!
    October 21 2022 - Liberals ban all handgun sales and transfers in Canada via order in council - NEVER FORGET !!!

Any chance you guys will be carrying some of the pieces for those benchmade knives? I need a new belt hook for my griptillian.
    "Canadians expend about half a billion rounds of ammunition per year (ammunition import statistics). If guns are the cause of homicide, we're missing 99.9999992% of the time." from Range Bob

Quote Originally Posted by GonZo View Post
    Any chance you guys will be carrying some of the pieces for those benchmade knives? I need a new belt hook for my griptillian.
    I have asked the question. I'll let you know when I get a response.
    GOC moderator
    www.tundrasupply.ca

Quote Originally Posted by blacksmithden View Post
    I have asked the question. I'll let you know when I get a response.
    Already loving the excellent service.
    "Canadians expend about half a billion rounds of ammunition per year (ammunition import statistics). If guns are the cause of homicide, we're missing 99.9999992% of the time." from Range Bob

Quote Originally Posted by SIR VEYOR View Post
    Maybe RL1 can do a site report for here!!

and maybe even CGN

Thanks...I'm in! (anyone want to pay for the plane tickets?)
    Win the crowd and you win your freedom

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast