Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Accurate 22ís

Quote Originally Posted by 762shooter View Post
    That's exactly the same way that Laupa grades and prices their rimfire ammunition. My son lived in the town of Lapua for a year. He toured the Lapua factory and that is what he was told.
    Yup, I've also heard people will take it one step further and examine and weigh every round to weed out ones that don't fall within their tolerance.

That's exactly the same way that Laupa grades and prices their rimfire ammunition. My son lived in the town of Lapua for a year. He toured the Lapua factory and that is what he was told.
    Lapua centerfire ammo is made in Lapua, Finland. Lapua rimfire is made in Schonebeck, Germany.

I have a new unfired Weatherby Mark XXII bolt action with the Anschutz 64 barrel and action. I bought from Cabela's, the 55 yard test target that came with it has 5 shots measuring just over 1/4". Pretty good for an off the shelf gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    I see a couple dealers have the Ruger Competition rifle in stock. It's tempting. I've had funds put aside for a Dlask TUFF22, so it would be one or the other.
    Who's got the Ruger Competition in stock?

Quote Originally Posted by jackrabbit000 View Post
    I have a new unfired Weatherby Mark XXII bolt action with the Anschutz 64 barrel and action. I bought from Cabela's, the 55 yard test target that came with it has 5 shots measuring just over 1/4". Pretty good for an off the shelf gun.
    Why is it unfired?

Who's got the Ruger Competition in stock?
    P&D also

I'm waiting for the laminate one, not caring for the painted stock
    SchrŲdinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Quote Originally Posted by MarkR View Post
    Why is it unfired?
    Bought it but they closed down my gun range. It’s still in the original box and been sitting in the safe ever since.

Finally got to shoot my Savage A22 a bit, extremely pleased with the way it shoots, not so pleased with Butler Creek 25 round mag or the lack of last shot bolt hold open
    edit : trigger reset is quite long
    Last edited by Stew; 08-27-2019 at 04:32 PM.

The BC mags don't work well in the A22 either? They told me that they would NOT work in the B22, so I'm not really shocked.

I was looking at the MDT site yesterday and they have JUST released a chassis for the B22

I was about to buy it, but decided to wait and see if they have a sale on.

An hour later buddy emails offering to sell me back my S&W 625 and all of his 45 Auto Rim ammo

So I won't be buying a chassis now lol
    SchrŲdinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast