Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sabatti?

Quote Originally Posted by Stew View Post
    Indeed they do. I have to admit, I do like the look of the rifle in question.
    Magua took the hatchet to colour with blood...It is still bright.

I got to see one Friday and am wondering why they are so heavy for a plastic stock rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenwp View Post
    I got to see one Friday and am wondering why they are so heavy for a plastic stock rifle.
    They claim more fibreglass than most manufacturers use. It’s definitely stiffer than any 783/Axis/American stock I ever handled. Better checkering too. Only downside is I’m waiting to hear back about warranty on mine (Rover) as it arrived with a bum extractor.... Seems like a really well made rifle otherwise....
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

They based their rifle action design on the Remington 700.

They use the cheaper and faster method of CNC machined actions and bolts from steel bars instead of most other traditional rifle action designs which were all machined from forging.

Originally they had a spotty record for reliability and some finish and quality problem but they may have now changed that over the years.

They are viewed in Europe as their economy equivalent of our Savage rifles.

The modern Sabatti company was founded in the 1960s by members of the Sabatti family and today they are known mainly for producing value-for-money hunting rifles in Europe and for export.
    I live among lots of sheeple and dim witted who like to think they are good Canadians for voting Lieberal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12