Derya MK-12 question. Mine looks different than any other i can find

Bought a MK-12 today and when I got home i noticed it didn't have the attachable foregrip hande that they come with. Then I realized the heat shroud isn't full of picitiny rails like all the pictures I can find have. Did they change something recently or did I buy an old one perhaps?
    Posting this with my phone so I'm not sure how to add pictures.

I don't recall them ever having a foregrip
    IMG_7140.jpg

Foregrip. Should be in the case.
    IMAG0736.jpg

It doesn't matter whether the gun they have is illegal or not they don't care about laws in the first place. You could make every gun illegal and you would still have these guys armed to the teeth it's not laws against guns we need laws against criminals !

4. The Following User Liked This Post By ruger#1

10-64 (06-23-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    Bought a MK-12 today and when I got home i noticed it didn't have the attachable foregrip hande that they come with. Then I realized the heat shroud isn't full of picitiny rails like all the pictures I can find have. Did they change something recently or did I buy an old one perhaps?
    Posting this with my phone so I'm not sure how to add pictures.
    If used, somebody swapped some parts.

If dealer, may be a return that was swapped with them or wholesaler and no one caught it. Unless there’s a “fun” button, it’s not likely bigger that that...

I went back to the store and all his new for 2019 stock mk12 guns are a different design. They don't have the lower rail or the grip in the case. A few of his older ones had it but he said they must have changed for 2019 and he didn't even notice or they didn't give him any notice about this change. I noticed the gas operating system from the outside of the gun looks a little different possibly more simple on the newer style. I hope he's right and I didn't get a cheaper model. I will try and post pictures later

I didn't like the angled fore-grip. I picked up an adjustable vertical grip from Al flaherty.
    Memeber of CSSA, OFAH

More Shooting! Less Posting!

I’ve had mine for a year new and it had the grip and rails.

If anyone has the FAB defence angled grip and doesn’t want it, I’ll take it.
    Donít order from Wolverine Supplies. PM me for details.