Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: BCL102 Review

BCL102 Review

Thanks for the review. Glad I never bought into the hype and bought one of those things.

I'm still waiting for a shipping label to send mine back for the second time. It's been weeks. This must be the new warranty system that I was told was much improved :/

Only bought the gun to support an innovative company that was bringing a NR rifle to market at a competitive price. Never again will that be a criteria - others can pay to be beta testers.
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

I've never had an issue with mine. Works flawlessly. I used the surplus Swiss .308 and hand-loads, and I use PMags exclusively.
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons; For you are crunchy. And good with Mustard!

"A new broom sweeps clean, but only a battle-trowel can hide the bodies" - Foxer describing Blacksmithden

CCFR, CSSA & NRA Member...
    Frontenac Rifle & Pistol Club

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    I'm still waiting for a shipping label to send mine back for the second time. It's been weeks. This must be the new warranty system that I was told was much improved :/

Only bought the gun to support an innovative company that was bringing a NR rifle to market at a competitive price. Never again will that be a criteria - others can pay to be beta testers.
    If they were bugs in V1, I think it'd be ok. Given that we're on V3, they're not beta test bugs anymore, they are unforced errors. Good luck with getting some use out of your lifetime warranty.

That bolt release button is cool at least
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Aptet aut mori

Prototypes are always a gamble and you get all the hype from the fanboys who are willing to pay anything. I know a guy who bought Gen 1, it failed to eject so he had to do whatever to get it to work Then he sold it. Just before it droped $200.

Then he bought a Gen 2 a different color and it doesn't sound much better.

The deal breaker for me would be that this rifle isn't mil-spec. Possible fit-up issues.

So basically NEA with a different name

Sometimes you just got to shake your head!!

My Stag 10 had a stoppage with every single round when it was brand new, so it’s not like the problems are only BCL.

Arms East was able to fix mine, fortunately, and now I have a rifle that works perfectly.
    Don’t order from Wolverine Supplies. PM me for details.

Ar 15's are mil-spec....ar 10's not so much so

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast