Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone else have a really really bad experience with Zahal?

I placed an order a month ago. Their site said they always ship in 2 days.

One week later I heard nothing, their listed email addresses were bouncing. I had to search to find an employee email. Eventually they replied (once in all of this) saying part of my order (a mag) was not in the colour I wanted. I told them fine, I'd take a different colour. Never got a response to that email. 3 weeks later they have ignored 3 of my emails.

I saw some reviews online that they sometimes took money (they processed mine in under 24 hrs) and never responded again.

I'm worried and think it's about time to call Visa.

I think I would call visa at this point. There is no excuse to ignore a paying customer for that long.
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
    - Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

When I ordered from them (a few years ago) the items were shipped the next day and were in my hands within 10 days. No problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinilin View Post
    When I ordered from them (a few years ago) the items were shipped the next day and were in my hands within 10 days. No problems.
    Me too. Great service.

I've ordered a couple times from them, and both times was amazed how quickly the packages arrived from Israel.
    Why does the rest of the country get first dibbs on half my income?

Another for the shipped next day, here in about 10 days.

I always had quick responses to emails I sent them, but I'd call them over this Phone: +972 3 973 2428(from their website, hopefully it works) and then go to visa if not resolved(shipping notification) within a work week.
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Aptet aut mori

I ordered parts from them, fantastic quality. Don't mind the wait, it's literally coming from Israel
    Insert signature here

I haven't personally ordered from them. I was going to when they had a bunch of 10/30 mags in stock. But because I didn't quite have the money at the time I didn't and they sold out. (Since then I haven't seen them in stock with them since. Though I also haven't looked that often so maybe they are in stock but people just keep buying them.)

If it had been only 10 or so days from time of order I wouldn't be concerned. (Shipping takes time and all.) But given you've waited a month and had multiple contact attempts go unanswered so it's time to call Visa and go from there.

They've had the time and opportunity to answer your emails and chose not to. Plus, isn't there a time limit on how long you have to file a complaint? (Offhand I thought it was 45 days, but I'm not 100% so someone who knows more will have to correct me on this.)

Quote Originally Posted by Jay.ec View Post
    I haven't personally ordered from them. I was going to when they had a bunch of 10/30 mags in stock. But because I didn't quite have the money at the time I didn't and they sold out. (Since then I haven't seen them in stock with them since. Though I also haven't looked that often so maybe they are in stock but people just keep buying them.)
    Might be for the better, I asked them last week if their 10/30s are acceptable in Canada(they should be, but the thugs at the border like to make up their own rules) and they said they had shipments seized before by customs.
    the wild still lingered in him and the wolf in him merely slept

Aptet aut mori

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast