Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    They want to bring all of the world's troubles and conflicts to Canada.

Great.
    Last edited by TJSpeller; 07-13-2019 at 11:26 AM.
    CSSA CCFR CPC

2. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By TJSpeller

firemachine69 (06-24-2019), killer kane (06-22-2019), Malus (06-20-2019), shortandlong (06-25-2019)

Umm, Climate Barbie has been screaming that Canada is warming at twice the rate of any other country, so who's going to take us?
    Justin 2015

Justout 2019

4. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By soulchaser

firemachine69 (06-24-2019), Forbes/Hutton (06-23-2019), killer kane (06-22-2019), shortandlong (06-25-2019)

Yep.

The government will give them winter clothing and air conditioning to combat the wicked changes in climate that Canada experiences every six months.

And just think, for every dollar they spend helping these climate refugees, the government will have nine left over to, well, oh yes - piss up against the wall.

Because that’s how it works, you pay ten, the government uses one for the advertised purpose, and the other nine are used for “beautification.”
    Last edited by CLW .45; 06-21-2019 at 04:16 PM.
    To show that men can travel to the moon and return, use the American experience.

To show that public safety isnít hurt by responsible individuals carrying to protect life, use the American experience.

Have gun, will travel. Forbes/Hutton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CLW .45 View Post
    Yep.

The government will give them winter clothing and air conditioning to combat the wicked changes in climate that Canada experiences every six months.

And just think, for every dollar they spend helping these climate refugees, the government will have nine left over to, well, oh yes - puss up against the wall.

Because that’s how it works, you pay ten, the government uses one for the advertised purpose, and the other nine are used for “beautification.”
    What's that mean? They bring in a crew to work on Lizzy May's chompers?

stock-photo-workers-with-jackhammers-711040432.jpg
    Remember: the opposite of "Far Right" is Far Wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Forbes/Hutton View Post
    What's that mean? They bring in a crew to work on Lizzy May's chompers?

stock-photo-workers-with-jackhammers-711040432.jpg
    Whatever is involved in pissing your hard earned up against the wall qualifies as “beautification.”

So, yes, her chompers May qualify.
    To show that men can travel to the moon and return, use the American experience.

To show that public safety isnít hurt by responsible individuals carrying to protect life, use the American experience.

8. The Following User Liked This Post By CLW .45

killer kane (06-22-2019)

Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by killer kane View Post
    WTF?
    Ya what he said,,, like WTF is a climate refugee,,, is that someone who doesn't like the cold weather and moves to Mexico??

maybe after last winter coldest February in 100 years I'll be one of them and move to Belize
    CSSA

10. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Billythreefeathers

firemachine69 (06-24-2019), M1917 Enfield (06-23-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by RangeBob View Post
    But it's a dry climate change.
    Not on the coasts... and man alive... ocean-breezes = can barely notice the humidity. I almost miss it.
    But the (steady, stable..HAHAHAHAH...that hurts to type) jobs are nearer the "middle"

Seriously though... with `Canada(and every other nation suposedly) heating up twice as fast as the rest of the world`... more bodies = more CO2 = heavier drain on infrastructure and businesses = even more CO2 = twice as fast-twice as fast global warming and then bam.. Canada is eventually a desert... (of freedoms and intellect as smarter folks jump ship, anyhow)

In all seriousness... we've seen `climate refugees` for decades... except they flee Canada usually around October, November ? and go to Florida ....eventually fleeing Florida's climate around what is it, April? May?

Climate refugee... right up there next to the current crops of `phobias` and `privileges`

Have gun, will travel. Forbes/Hutton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billythreefeathers View Post
    Ya what he said,,, like WTF is a climate refugee,,, is that someone who doesn't like the cold weather and moves to Mexico??

maybe after last winter coldest February in 100 years I'll be one of them and move to Belize
    I had frostbite once.

You'll find me refugeeing on a hammock between two coconut trees on a white sand beach in the Philippines.
    Remember: the opposite of "Far Right" is Far Wrong.

I'll swap my BC acreage for a nice Kiribati island, provided it has a water source. Only condition is that it must be sovereign... My land here will support at least 12 Kiribatis, and they can sponsor others.

Quote Originally Posted by Billythreefeathers View Post

I would be a climate refugee, if circumstances allowed me to move full time to a warm climate.

They don’t, so I did everything possible to speed up global warming.

But, then they revised the lie to climate change.

Yeah, it was gullible of me to give even that tiny amount of credibility to the clowns who had previously given me nightmares with their coming ice age fairy tales.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast