Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Burke View Post
    But what about when you're referring to a megalomaniac?
    i believe it's in the 3rd person and only they may refer to themselves as such
    I live in a shack, poop in an outhouse and eat what I kill. Good lord, let the grid go down, I don't need it.

Quote Originally Posted by lone-wolf View Post
    Some of the candidates they're picking... a lot seem to be career politicians who just see the ppc as the best chance to get back to feeding at the trough.
    Not principled individuals.
    No different than any other party, but we wanted different.
    Elected is the gravy train, they all want a seat back on it or to move up a car. And most people aren’t willing to put in the time and effort outside 9-5 to run. Limited pool.

Remember the last few pages of Animal Farm. Everything blurs and becomes similar...

Saw her on the news yesterday. They immediately followed up her and Max’s press conference speeches with footage of her drunk driving conviction. Right after Max said she brings ‘life experience’ to the table or something along those lines.
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Renata Ford to run in federal election as People’s Party of Canada candidate

June 21 2019
    Toronto, Ontario

Renata Ford, the widow of former Toronto mayor Rob Ford and sister-in-law to Premier Doug Ford, will be running for Maxime Bernier’s People’s Party of Canada.

The party office confirmed her candidacy to Global News on Friday, saying Bernier and Renata would have more to say at an event scheduled in Toronto on Friday afternoon.

Renata will be running in the federal riding of Etobicoke North, which is also the provincial riding held by the premier.

When reached by Global News for comment, the premier’s office declined to comment on Renata’s candidacy, only saying: “We wish all federal candidates the best.​”

In the final days of the Ontario election, Renata launched a $16.5-million lawsuit against Doug, alleging he had deprived her and her children of earnings from the family business, Deco Labels.

At the time, Doug released a statement saying: “These claims relating to Deco are completely false, and we will strongly refute them in court.”

“I have also stood by my brother and his family through so many of their challenging times and will always be there for Stephanie and Dougie,” Doug said. “Renata’s lawyers have been clear to us throughout this campaign that either we hand over money or they would go public with these false claims, and that is exactly what they have done with three days to go until the election.” ​​

Renata’s mother-in-law, Diane Ford, also released a statement last year after news of the lawsuit, saying: “It is heartbreaking that Renata has chosen to bring forward these false and baseless allegations against our family, right in the middle of the provincial election campaign.”

“As a family, our one goal is to ensure Rob’s children are cared for and their financial futures are secure,” said Diane. “Renata has serious struggles with addiction, and our hope is that she will accept help for the sake of herself and my grandchildren.”

Global News also reached out to Michael Ford, Toronto city councillor for Etobicoke North.

“I welcome the candidacy of all individuals from all backgrounds and political stripes and wish them the best in the upcoming federal election,” said Michael. “I will not be supporting any one individual’s candidacy in Etobicoke North. I do, however, look forward to working with whoever is elected on October 21.”

The event with Bernier and Renata is scheduled ​for 1:30 p.m. Friday at the Royal Canadian Military Institute in Toronto.

(June 20, 2018): Renata Ford receives suspended sentence for impaired driving conviction

hxxps://globalnews.ca/news/5416723/renata-ford-running-mp-candidate/

Poor woman, I don't think she knows just how mean everyone is going to be to her.
    Don't blame me, I didn't vote for that clown. Oct 20, '15

Quote Originally Posted by Rory McCanuck View Post
    Poor woman, I don't think she knows just how mean everyone is going to be to her.
    Seeing as how she's Rob Ford's widow I think she knows what she's getting into... 😁

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Liked This Post By Likeaboss

Petamocto (06-22-2019)

Have gun, will travel. Forbes/Hutton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Likeaboss View Post
    Seeing as how she's Rob Ford's widow I think she knows what she's getting into... ��

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Attacks from the media and the left she should expect, the best she can hope for from the right is to be soundly ignored, at worst the right will join the left in pointing out why she is a terrible candidate (mostly for her personal life).
    Remember: the opposite of "Far Right" is Far Wrong.

Post this on the other forum and see those ppc retards go nuts lol
    “A harmless man is not a good man. A good man is a very dangerous man who has that under voluntary control.”
    -Jordan Peterson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12