Gretch - Who else do they warranty for?

Just wondering what other brands/makes Gretch Outdoors Inc warranties for? So far they are the following listed, as well as a few others I found out about.

Yes, Gretch just picked up American Outdoor Brands Corporation that is the parent company to a lot of others you know (S&W and others): Gretch may not fix non-firearms but simply be an importer for the product if it cannot be simply shipped to you from the manufacturer.
    Firearms are in bold.

Axis by Savage Arms
    Bog Pod by American Outdoor Brands Corporation
    Bubba by American Outdoor Brands Corporation
    Caldwell Shooting Supplies by American Outdoor Brands Corporation
    Citadel by Legacy Sports International
    Chiappa Firearms
    Crimson Trace grips/lasers by American Outdoor Brands Corporation
    FN series handguns, rifles, shotguns by FN Herstal
    Fox by Savage Arms
    Frankfort Arsenal tools by American Outdoor Brands Corporation
    Golden Rod moisture control by American Outdoor Brands Corporation
    Henry shotguns & rifles by Henry Repeating Arms
    Hoyman tree saws by American Outdoor Brands Corporation
    Howa by Legacy Sports International
    Imperial by American Outdoor Brands Corporation
    Lithgow Arms by Legacy Sports International
    Lockdown by American Outdoor Brands Corporation
    M1A by Springfield Armory
    M&P handguns by Smith&Wesson - American Outdoor Brands Corporation
    MC1sc handguns by O.F. Mossberg & Sons
    Mossberg shotguns and rifles by O.F. Mossberg & Sons
    Old Timer by American Outdoor Brands Corporation
    NAA handguns (mini autos, revolvers) by North American Arms
    NikkoStirling by Legacy Sports International
    Performance Center by Smith&Wesson - American Outdoor Brands Corporation
    Pointer (shotguns) by Legacy Sports International
    Rascal by Savage Arms
    Savage by Savage Arms
    Schrade by American Outdoor Brands Corporation
    Smith&Wesson by American Outdoor Brands Corporation
    Springfield by Springfield Armory
    Stevens by Savage Arms
    Tipton gun cleaning supplies by American Outdoor Brands Corporation
    Thompson/Center by Smith&Wesson - American Outdoor Brands Corporation
    Uncle Henry by American Outdoor Brands Corporation
    Wheeler Engineering tools by American Outdoor Brands Corporation
    XD handguns by Springfield Armory

I have had a rather ***bitter*** issue with Gretch and I refuse to buy any product from ***anyone*** that they warranty worth over $100.00.

Yeah, I'm that pi$$ed off.

Edit: I have actually sold almost all products I owned that were warrantied by Gretch (Chiappa, Savage, Pointer, Springfield, etc).
    Last edited by Aniest; 09-12-2019 at 05:40 PM.

Ask 'em. There is a side bar of who they do warrantee work for on their site though.
    http://grechoutdoors.ca

3. The Following User Liked This Post By Justice

Aniest (06-22-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Justice View Post
    Ask 'em. There is a side bar of who they do warrantee work for on their site though.
    http://grechoutdoors.ca
    I would, but they have had bent me over too much, too hard... they don't like talking to me.

They were supposed to fix a Mossberg590 for me, that the safety broke. I could do it in 15 minutes, if I could get the part. But no, not allowed to do it or even order parts, as Gretch has a death grip on work and parts for them, and it was a 9 month wait. That's bullchit. I finally had to get a friend in the US to get one for me and send it to me. Only took 3 weeks... <LOL>
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons; For you are crunchy. And good with Mustard!

"A new broom sweeps clean, but only a battle-trowel can hide the bodies" - Foxer describing Blacksmithden

CCFR, CSSA & NRA Member...
    Frontenac Rifle & Pistol Club

I could of done a quicker, better job drilling & tapping my shotgun with a hand drill.
    Take a kid fishing, hunting and/or shooting.

Yeah they have screws us over in the past as well. So many customers that refuse to deal with Gretch for warranty work and will instead pay another gunsmith to do it.

We were told by S&W that we could become a warranty center for them if we just took their armorers course. Asked when it was and they told us simply "we dunno when the next one will be". Been two years and we are still waiting.

Coke.
    I had the same-ish issue. (Mine was a safety block had sheared off.) I contacted Mossberg, was told to contact Gretch... Did so and was told it'd be months before they could even look at it. Wouldn't send the part either. I ended up ordering off Numrich (part cost $15 and shipping cost $16.50, both USD). Had it installed by a local gunshop in a matter of 5 minutes. I still had a few minor hiccups with the safety not working properly. (Turns out the safety disconnector was too long to start with and holes on the underside of metal switch were a bit shallow on one side so they filled up quick/easily. I cleaned them out but I still turned the switch around so the deeper holes were used and no problems since.)

So a couple weeks instead of many months waiting. I shudder to think how long it'd be before they could have fixed my shotgun as at the time they were just starting the process of taking over the Smith & Wesson contract.

9. The Following User Liked This Post By Jay.ec

Coke (06-24-2019)

Wow. I tried to get a hold of them. Two weeks and no reply. Need a step riser for the rear buckhorn sight on my Chiappa.1892 lever action. Tried Chiappa USA. No reply. Got a hold of Chiappa in Italy. Two days to get back to me. To tell me to use Gretch. I had enough. Two days and my part is coming from Numrich. Not happy with Chiappa products, Or Gretch.

IMAG0847.jpg
    Last edited by ruger#1; 09-11-2019 at 06:16 PM.

It doesn't matter whether the gun they have is illegal or not they don't care about laws in the first place. You could make every gun illegal and you would still have these guys armed to the teeth it's not laws against guns we need laws against criminals !

One month, And nothing from Gretch. Chatted with Chiappa in Italy. They said that they are sorry for any inconvenience. They are shipping the part to me free of charge. I sent them the email that I had sent to Gretch. Good for them for backing their product. Thank You Chiappa.

It doesn't matter whether the gun they have is illegal or not they don't care about laws in the first place. You could make every gun illegal and you would still have these guys armed to the teeth it's not laws against guns we need laws against criminals !

Quote Originally Posted by ruger#1 View Post
    One month, And nothing from Gretch. Chatted with Chiappa in Italy. They said that they are sorry for any inconvenience. They are shipping the part to me free of charge. I sent them the email that I had sent to Gretch. Good for them for backing their product. Thank You Chiappa.
    It is good to hear you got some good news!
    Lessons from history and events of today: "resist with all your might, because if you lose once, there will be a catastrophe for your people, and the world will ignore it."