Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The mag test on Tuesday went flawlessly. The CPD (C-Products? or whatever it is that SFRC stocks) work well. Even after tossing a mag extension on it.
    Remember High River!

Quote Originally Posted by wai556 View Post
    There was a thread over at CGN opened by someone from SFRC (Username : chemist) that mention that some slight mod have to be done on the XCR mag to make them work.
    Perhaps you can go over and take a look ?
    Thanks for the heads up, I did see that thread on CGN however they were a different brand of XCR mags from what I've been told. Apparently, the "ASC" brand of XCR mags do not work in the BCL 102...you need the C-Products XCR-M mags.
    Last edited by Grizz; 07-21-2019 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Burke View Post
    The mag test on Tuesday went flawlessly. The CPD (C-Products? or whatever it is that SFRC stocks) work well. Even after tossing a mag extension on it.
    Thanks for testing the C-Products mags from SFRC, I am going to order 4 of those shortly. In the end, I elected to just return the XCR mags that came in the deal. I was concerned that, with the amount of metal that would have needed to be removed (IMO) there was a good chance I would end up with "modified" XCR mags that I could not only use but unable to sell to someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
    Thanks for testing the C-Products mags from SFRC, I am going to order 4 of those shortly. In the end, I elected to just return the XCR mags that came in the deal. I was concerned that, with the amount of metal that would have needed to be removed (IMO) there was a good chance I would end up with "modified" XCR mags that I could not only use but unable to sell to someone else.
    Good call. I dislike permanent mods on principle, but I wouldn't even go near a permenant mod on a pistol mag.
    Remember High River!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12