I'm Going to CPC Pub night with Michelle Rempel tomorrow.... Going to try to bring up the firearms file

So my friend invited me to beers at the pub tomorrow with Michelle Rempel, her husband Jason, and the CPC candidate for the Victoria Riding, Richard Caron, for CPC pub night. It looks like my friend has already made friends with Michelle. I will be raising the issue of firearms with her if I have a chance. I will report back on what she says if I have the opportunity. Anyone else in Victoria that wants to come it's at the Penny Farthing in Oak Bay.

2. The Following 7 Users Like This Post By Steve MKII

6MT (07-25-2019), Billythreefeathers (07-17-2019), firemachine69 (07-17-2019), LB303 (07-17-2019), Rory McCanuck (07-17-2019), Scotlas (08-13-2019), Scoutertracker (07-17-2019)

I'm not in Victoria, but that pub is fantastic! I visited it last time there.

BTW, get laid!

And your report???
    To show that men can travel to the moon and return, use the American experience.

To show that public safety isnít hurt by responsible individuals carrying to protect life, use the American experience.

Sorry for the late response guys, I haven't checked in for a while. My buddy cancelled so we didn't end up going, hopefully the next one.