Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Always against the grain Booletsnotreactwell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory McCanuck View Post
    But if you're able to actually live decent hours and be healthy, maybe having less money ain't such a bad thing?
    Yep that's what it was all about. Gonna have to find fun in simpler things. Trading in the Coronas and premium micro brewers for Bush ICE or Lake piss.

It's nuts though doing a career change. You feel like a total noob. All those years of experience, all the street cred and seniority you built up in your former industry, it's all out the window and doesn't mean anything. I'm going up against kids with the same stupid useless BA I had, but there's is fresher. You find yourself saying "back when I worked here we did this thing this way", way too much.

Keep that in mind people, if you do a career change late in the game it's gonna feel like you lost a couple inches down there.

As for my guns, called the CFO. No problem storing them at my other former residence that I still have rights/accessibility over. As long as no unlicensed people can access them. Whatever it's better this way because my other residence is outside of Toronto proper so any possible Mayor John Tory gun bans mean squat.

2. The Following 3 Users Like This Post By Booletsnotreactwell

Rory McCanuck (08-05-2019), Sinbad (08-05-2019), SIR VEYOR (08-06-2019)

When you're doing a career change you are a total noob. The only difference is that you probably have proof you show up every day and work when you're there.
    "...Mayor John Tory gun bans mean squat..." Yep. Tory has no jurisdiction to ban anything anyway.
    "...maybe having less money ain't such a..." Try it some time. It means you don't eat properly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12