Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar

Large rat filmed inside fridge at a 7-Eleven store in East Vancouver

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...cid=spartandhp

It's hot, it's sunny, and like most of us, one rat just needed to cool down.

A Vancouver man shot some fur-raising video on Thursday of a rat in a fridge at a 7-Eleven store in the Hastings-Sunrise neighbourhood.
    The video, which was shared the same day on Reddit, shows the rat sniffing and scampering next to a row of soda bottles.

Travis Williams, 34, who captured the footage, said he stopped at the 7-Eleven store on East Hastings Street and Lakewood Drive at about 5:30 p.m. with his 10-year-old son.

William said his child was crawling on the ground when he pointed out the large rat.

"I was a little shocked," Williams said. "My son was more curious. He thought it was kind of amusing that it was in there."

read about more liberals at the link
    CSSA

Canadian ForcesMember Billythreefeathers's Avatar
    was there a price tag on that rat
    CSSA

In Vietnam, rats are a popular food. Was this in a Vietnamese neighbourhood?

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/a...-food-cuisine/

The Gunsmithing Moderator blacksmithden's Avatar
    I live among the creatures of the night (Edmonton)
    Probabaly not as bad for you as most of the stuff 7-Eleven sells.
    GOC moderator
    Dealer/co-founder/co-owner of Tundra Supply Ltd.
    www.tundrasupply.ca
    The High River Gun Grab - NEVER FORGET !!!!
    Feb 26 2014 - Swiss Arms prohibition and ordered confiscation by the RCMP - NEVER FORGET !!!!!

5. The Following 6 Users Like This Post By blacksmithden

Aniest (07-21-2019), firemachine69 (07-22-2019), Hidyn (07-21-2019), M1917 Enfield (07-21-2019), Rory McCanuck (07-21-2019), Sinbad (07-21-2019)

Lol. I have been shooting rats every night at work. I have a bald eagle and a hawk. They Come and eat the rats.

It doesn't matter whether the gun they have is illegal or not they don't care about laws in the first place. You could make every gun illegal and you would still have these guys armed to the teeth it's not laws against guns we need laws against criminals !

7. The Following 4 Users Like This Post By ruger#1

firemachine69 (07-22-2019), Stew (07-21-2019), SwissArmyMan (07-22-2019), TheMerlin (07-21-2019)

Have gun, will travel. Forbes/Hutton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billythreefeathers View Post

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canad...cid=spartandhp

It's hot, it's sunny, and like most of us, one rat just needed to cool down.

A Vancouver man shot some fur-raising video on Thursday of a rat in a fridge at a 7-Eleven store in the Hastings-Sunrise neighbourhood.
    The video, which was shared the same day on Reddit, shows the rat sniffing and scampering next to a row of soda bottles.

Travis Williams, 34, who captured the footage, said he stopped at the 7-Eleven store on East Hastings Street and Lakewood Drive at about 5:30 p.m. with his 10-year-old son.

William said his child was crawling on the ground when he pointed out the large rat.

"I was a little shocked," Williams said. "My son was more curious. He thought it was kind of amusing that it was in there."

read about more liberals at the link
    The guy claims to be a germaphobe, but lives in East Vancouver! Hahahaha! Lunatic!
    Remember: the opposite of "Far Right" is Far Wrong.

9. The Following 2 Users Like This Post By Forbes/Hutton

firemachine69 (07-22-2019), Hidyn (07-21-2019)

RobertMcC
    That's what BC considers a large rat? I pulled one from my neighbors Beagles mouth. When she was screaming for HELP.. The rat slumped in the dogs mouth was like a subway foot long sub. It was a massive rat. Wasn't like any swamp rat, or warf rat.

If they guy's a germaphobe, what the hell is he doing letting his 10 year old kid crawl around on the floor of a 7/11?
    Ick.
    Don't blame me, I didn't vote for that clown. Oct 20, '15

12. The Following 5 Users Like This Post By Rory McCanuck

firemachine69 (07-22-2019), Forbes/Hutton (07-21-2019), Gunexpert007 (07-21-2019), M1917 Enfield (07-21-2019), ruger#1 (07-21-2019)

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    That's what BC considers a large rat? I pulled one from my neighbors Beagles mouth. When she was screaming for HELP.. The rat slumped in the dogs mouth was like a subway foot long sub. It was a massive rat. Wasn't like any swamp rat, or warf rat.
    Probably was a Norway rat, they grow up to nearly 2 feet long -

infographic_rats-final.jpg

12669060-large.jpg
    I live among lots of sheeple and dim witted who like to think they are good Canadians for voting Lieberal

Large rat filmed inside fridge at a 7-Eleven store in East Vancouver …
    so what riding where mp for

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast