Girsan MC28 firing pin removal

Anyone figure out how to remove the firing pin from a Girsan MC28 ? need to remove mine but just cannot figure out how to get the back plate off.

Thanks

I don't know... But can I make a guess? That allowed?

Here is the manual, exploded diagrams at the rear: https://zenithfirearms.com/wp-conten...al_digital.pdf

Maybe try using a flat blade to push the firing pin forward from the underside of the slide so the cocking indicator is forward of the firing pin stop plate and then slide the firing pin stop plate down (away from the rear sight). If this works, the firing pin acts as it's own detent against the plate.

Here's a video:

That's my guess.

Sorry if my lack of experience but attempt at interjecting knowledge is the wrong direction: I have not changed firing pin/springs in a Girsan. I have changed out old firing pin springs in in Sig, 1911 and some others.
    Happiness [ hap-ee-nis ] : the quality or state of owning, engaging with and operating an assembly of engineered machined parts that gives instant feedback to the operator the proper and/or improper operation.
    Examples: automobiles, construction machines, firearms, motorcycles, crafts machines, etc.

I have done it a couple times it wasn't hard - but without going and unlocking the safe and a bunch of other things I do not remember it being that difficult and simply used a micro screw driver.

Quote Originally Posted by warrior1 View Post
    Anyone figure out how to remove the firing pin from a Girsan MC28 ? need to remove mine but just cannot figure out how to get the back plate off.

Thanks
    Place slide on a block. Used brass punch and tap down on plate holding firing pin in place (Firing Pin Stop). I used a piece of cloth to avoid scratching the plate.

The Hunting Gear Guy from Youtube did a review on the MC28 and in the review, he demonstrated another method.