Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    Lots of bananas,
    is more fibre,
    is more ammo.

2. The Following User Liked This Post By RangeBob

RobertMcC (08-08-2019)

Innovative New Process Converts Vegetables Into Meat By Feeding Them To Cows
    July 31st, 2019

https://babylonbee.com/news/innovati...g-them-to-cows

U.S.—Look out, Beyond Meat -- a new competitor has emerged in the market of turning vegetables into a food that tastes just like meat. But while companies like Beyond Meat use laboratories to turn vegetables into something tasty, this new process uses a much more natural method: feeding the vegetables to a cow.

The startup, which goes by the much simpler brand name of “Meat,” came upon this process after using hundreds of millions of venture capital dollars to research how to turn vegetable products into something delicious that could be used as a burger. “Vegetables are ugly and horrible, and no one likes them,” said Meat researcher Winston Sullivan. “We tried everything to make them edible, but nothing worked -- except maybe covering them in ranch dressing. But then we saw this creature, a cow, was eating the vegetables -- because it was so dumb and didn’t know any better or something -- and somehow afterward it became filled with tasty meat. It was amazing.”

Sullivan says they have no idea how the cow turns vegetables into something edible (they suspect witchcraft) but have now obtained many of these creatures so they can feed them inedible vegetables and harvest tasty, tasty meat. The results are already a hit, as restaurants like Five Guys have used the patties made from naturally processed vegetables to huge success.

Meat is now trying to see if the process can be repeated with other animals. They’re currently testing their process on a chicken, though they say that, so far, the results aren’t as good as from the cow unless the product is breaded and fried.
    Don't blame me, I didn't vote for that clown. Oct 20, '15

4. The Following User Liked This Post By Rory McCanuck

awndray (08-08-2019)

Biden Aides Forced To Use The Spray Bottle Again
    August 7th, 2019

article-4627-1.jpg

DETROIT, MI—Presidential candidate Joe Biden's aides were once again forced to use the spray bottle at a recent campaign event.

As the former vice president wandered the crowd, aides were poised throughout the room, ready to spring into action. Luckily, they were prepared with their locked and loaded spray bottles when the inevitable happened.

"No, Joe! Bad Joe!" the aide said as Biden found a girl in the crowd and began to put his hands on her shoulders. She sprayed him in the face several times with the spray bottle. "What did we talk about? Heel, Joe!"

Biden whined a little but eventually backed off and followed the aide back to the stage.

"He's learning," the aide said. "You just have to know when to use positive reinforcement and when to resort to physical punishment." She said that the campaign has purchased treats that are given to Biden when he's a good boy and refrains from touching any women or girls at a campaign stop.

"Showing him a little love and care will result in drastically changed behavior if you keep at it," she said.

"No, Joe! Bad!" she then shouted as she saw Biden wrapped around her leg and was forced to spray him again.
    Don't blame me, I didn't vote for that clown. Oct 20, '15

6. The Following User Liked This Post By Rory McCanuck

awndray (08-08-2019)

Nothing ever goes back into Pandora's box.

Allow our Rightful Liberty or .....

Quote Originally Posted by awndray View Post
    Or, a satirist.
    I hope you're right!
    We were told he wasn't ready, now we know he will never be!
    Rewarding 4 years of incompetence and corruption with 4 more years, says a lot about our electorate.

uuuuuuuuhhh.....methinks that peace isn't an entirely natural state of affairs for extended periods of time
    spelelluing

Look around the world if you truly want peace abolish governments because governments only purpose is self preservation at any cost!!!

Lets+look+at+this+from+a+purely+defensive+position+im+_22796541fb5b0e213e82feb95d2fc4f7.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Caralho; 08-08-2019 at 04:29 PM.
    Government is your servant not your master.
    Taxation is theft.

Quote Originally Posted by Magi View Post
    I hope you're right!
    I know I am.

Did you check the source?

The world was never peaceful before guns but it was quite safe and peaceful when guns were in the open, easy to purchase and minor controls and restrictions. Than along come the Firearms classes, FAC and myriad number of other controls (can only equate to what has happened in my life time). And now a simple mechanical tool is deemed evil (same as pointy stabby things in the UK)

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMcC View Post
    How dare you..
    Sorry, those words are impotent unless you are clutching your pearls while uttering them.
    To show that men can travel to the moon and return, use the American experience.

To show that public safety isnít hurt by responsible individuals carrying to protect life, use the American experience.

14. The Following User Liked This Post By CLW .45

Turtlehead (08-08-2019)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast