Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Camo tung View Post
    With the way they screwed up legalization of weed I can't see them telling their arse from a hole in the ground with a country-wide drug plan.
    Word at most of the dispenseraries I've been too is the liberal legalization is more like prohibition 2.0. Another area the conservatives could make progress if they would drop their ideological dislike of pot and accept is something the majority of Canadians want legal.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyCuda View Post
    Word at most of the dispenseraries I've been too is the liberal legalization is more like prohibition 2.0. Another area the conservatives could make progress if they would drop their ideological dislike of pot and accept is something the majority of Canadians want legal.
    Yup. But they won't.
    DON'T STEAL! - The government hates competition

Quote Originally Posted by NavyCuda View Post
    Majority of Romans...ugh sorry, I mean Canadians, also want Bread and Circuses, Gays and Trannies and other freaks accepted as a normal lifestyle, Abortion on demand, lots of Free stuff paid for by others (?), even Higher taxes from those who are productive and wealthy, More debt, higher wages for less work, more government regulations and public servants, Guns banned, Even more government control over their lives, less freedoms if it means they think they get safety, more unskilled immigrants to pay for their healthcare and other crazy, long term harmful and illogical things!

DeUytg4X4AATqQM.jpg
    WARNING: story contains descriptions which may disturb some readers. If you need help, you can call the Canada Snowflake Prevention Service at 1-833-456-4566. The service is toll free from anywhere in Canada, operates in French and English, 24/7.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234